Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies from 03.07.2015 to 24/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name :Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 332 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000-32,000/-pm
Job Location : ASSAM
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Eastern Sector : ASSAM
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
A-II LEVEL [PAY SCALE ₹ 12,000-27,000]: Total emoluments would be ₹ 32,000/-approximately per month.
|Name of Post||Total No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry)||18||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Technician(Civil)||02||3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Technical Assistant Gd. III (Geophysics)||01||Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics/ Physics. One of the Subjects in B.Sc., should be Chemistry.|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||05||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.|
|Assistant Technician (Production)||50||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering.|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||24||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Security Supervisor||04||Graduate with relevant one year Training/ Experience. Physical Standard as prescribed and Physical Efficiency Test apply.|
|Nurse Gd. III||02||Graduate Degree in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing of 03 years or more duration recognized by a statutory body and Registered with Nursing Council|
|Medical Assistant Gd. III (Industrial Hygiene)||01||Diploma in Industrial Hygiene for 3 (three) years duration recognized by statutory body and registered with council, if applicable|
|Asst. Rigman (Drilling)||06||3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering. Physical Standard as specified|
|Asst. Technician (Boiler)||06||3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering With First class Boiler Attendant Certificate|
A-I LEVEL [PAY SCALE ₹ 11,000-24,000]: Total emoluments would be ₹ 30,000/-approximately per month.
|Name of Post||Total No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Boiler)||01||High School or Class X Equivalent Board with Science with II Class Boiler Attendants (Oil/Gas Fired) Certificate.|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical)||15||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade. Should have valid Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel)||05||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic|
|Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||93||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate Fitting or Mechanic Trade** Physical Standard as specified|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Production)||25||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trades**|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing)||02||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Auto/ Fitting or Mechanic Trades** Should have Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding)||02||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Welding.|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting)||13||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting.|
|Jr. Asst. (Accounts)||05||B.Com., with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m., and Certificate Diploma Of minimum duration of 6 months In Computer Applications in the Office Environment.|
|Jr. Assistant (Steno -English)||02||Graduate with proficiency in typing speed 30 w.p.m. and Shorthand at 80 w.p.m. Certificate /Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment|
|Jr. Assistant (Material Management)||08||B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing speed 30 w.p.m. with Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer applications in the Office Environment|
|Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch / HV Operations)||16||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years driving Experience of heavy Vehicles.|
|Junior Technical Assistant(Geology)||02||B.Sc., with Geology as main subject.|
|Junior Asst. (Personnel & Administration)||06||Graduate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months In Computer Applications in the Office environment.|
|Junior Security Supervisor||08||Intermediate with 6 months training /experience in Security. Physical Standard as specified and Physical Efficiency Tests apply|
W-I LEVEL [PAY SCALE ₹ 10,000-18,000]: Total emoluments would be ₹ 27,000/-approximately per month.
|Name of Post||Total No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Jr. Fireman||10||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Fireman’s training of three months’ continuous duration. Valid Heavy Vehicles Driving Licence essential. Physical Standard as specified. Physical Efficiency Test Apply|
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- The selection methodology will comprise the following stages:
- Written test.
- Physical Standard Test / Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test / Typing Efficiency test. (Wherever applicable).
- Personal Interview.
- The candidates have to qualify at each stage separately and in Aggregate.
- The candidates who qualify in the Written Test shall be shortlisted based on the performance of the written exam and called for Physical Standard test / Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test / Typing Efficiency test/ Driving Test (wherever applicable) prior to Personnel Interview as a part of the selection process for recruitment on their own free will/consent, and will not hold ONGC responsible for any injury or mishap/accident. Further, candidates will have to follow the safety guidelines as explained to them before the test.
- The candidate will have to qualify at each stage i.e. Written, Physical Standard/ Stenography Efficiency test / Typing Efficiency test., Physical Efficiency, Driving (wherever applicable) and in Interview separately.
- The Written Test is tentatively scheduled on 20.09.2015 (Sunday). The exact date of the test shall be communicated to the candidates through Admit card and will also be available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com. The Admit Card can also be downloaded by entering the Registration No. and Date of Birth/Name from the website.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates; hence, it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will result in disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
- Post-Graduation, Graduation and Diploma courses should be recognized by University/State Technical Education Board/AICTE.
- Diploma should be minimum 3(three) years of duration. Trade Certificate should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education (ASBTE) /National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Fireman‟s Training Certificate should be from recognized Institute / Local Government.
- The additional inline higher qualification shall carry extra marks which will be considered at the time of Interview.
- The higher Qualification details as submitted during the online registration process will be treated as final and hence, no request for a change/addition in higher qualification details will be entertained at a later stage.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, Valid Discharge Certificate & Qualification Equivalency Certificate as per Govt. of India instructions will be required at the time of interview.
- Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects on the date of online registration process or closing date whichever is earlier, failing which their Candidature will be liable to be rejected. Age will be reckoned as on 24.07.2015.
- Certificate of Disabilities should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Person with Disabilities (PWD). The minimum degree of disabilities in order for a person to be eligible for any concession /benefits would be 40%
- Candidate can apply as per eligibility for different posts within a level i.e. A-II/ A-I/ W-I level) with one time Registration /Processing Charges applicable as mentioned in above. If the candidates wish to apply for posts for another level also, they will have to register again for another level with applicable processing charges and follow the steps given in online registration format as mentioned in „how to apply‟. The candidates have to keep in mind that the examination will take place in two sittings in same day for three different levels and there is a possibility that examination for two levels of posts happening in same sitting at the same time.
- The candidates who are eligible for multiple posts in the same level by virtue of their qualification will be asked question in their respective domain (subject). For example, a candidate who is ITI in Fitter Trade is eligible for JAR(Drilling) and JAT(Fitting) both but the question will be based on his trade/discipline only.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates, while applying for a post where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories, will be treated as General candidates only and no relaxation in any criteria will be applicable to these candidates. However, they may indicate their actual category in online application so as to avail of fee concession as applicable.
- Registration fee is purely non-refundable.
- Departmental candidates other than Tenure based Employees within same pay scale and same level need not apply.
- Departmental candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications and Criteria will be given first consideration.
- In pursuance of the orders of the Hon‟ble Supreme Court of India in CA No.4755/2001, contingent workers who are a party in CA No.4755/2001 and who fulfill the criteria for selection to the above mentioned posts are advised to apply
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the individual is found false or is not found in conformation with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Request for change of mailing Address, Examination Centre and Category as declared in the Application will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending upon the response in that area/centre.
- Reservation for Ex-Serviceman/PwD & SC/ST/OBC is as per Government of India guidelines.
- Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Application format and Bank Challan after making payment in SBI for future reference.
- The candidates are required to deposit the applicable Registration/ Processing fees as indicated in Point No.1.7 at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidature of candidates making deposit by other mode of fee or not submitting in original Application format / Bank Challan or mismatching of Bank document or any other discrepancy will be summarily rejected.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Sivasagar.
- Candidates working in Employment of Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. Service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Employment Exchanges of Jorhat/Golaghat/Sivasagar/Nazira/ Silchar/ Hailakandi/ Karimganj/Moran/Borpathar and Sonari have been requested to suitably inform the sponsored candidates, to apply online by visiting www.ongcindia.com against “Recruitment 02/2015-Eastern Sector (Assam)”.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company‟s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC‟s Medical and Health Policy.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in Eastern Sector (Assam) State or elsewhere based on organization need / requirement and the job is transferable to any location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations. he entire process of Registration of Application is through Online mode only and Screening of application is based on the information provided by the candidate therefore, please ensure that the details filled up in application is accurate and true, failing which the candidature of shortlisted applicant for personal interview is liable to be cancelled/ disqualified during the verification of documents at the time of personal interview only. For more information about the Company you may visit ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- Online Registration Start Date 03.07.2015 (Friday) 10:00 Hrs.
- Online Registration Closing Date 24.07.2015 (Friday) 18:00 Hrs.
- Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (only on bank working days) 03.07.2015 (Friday) to 27.07.2015 (Monday) During
- Tentative Date of Written Test 20.09.2015 (Sunday) 10:00 – 12:00 Hrs. 14:00 – 16:00 Hrs
How To Apply For Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment 02/2015 – Eastern Sector (Assam)” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
- Valid E-mail ID, Contact Number – Mobile No. which should be Valid/Active for minimum period of one year from the date of registration of online application.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be provided through E-mail. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card / call
letter for interview and physical tests shall be of the candidate. ONGC will not be responsible for loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of E-mails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
- Scanned copies of recent pass port size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (20 KB to 40 KB size – image type: “ jpeg/jpg”) and signature of the candidate (10 KB to 40 KB size image type : “ jpeg/jpg ”).
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted the application form.
- An application not accompanied by requisite fees or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained / liable to be rejected.
- Step to apply for online Registration :
- Logon to www.ongcindia.com-Recruitment:02/2015-Eastern Sector(Assam)”.
- Fill up the application Form by Click on “Online Registration”.
- Once the candidates has filled the Online Application form and submitted the same, the Candidate will get system generated customized Bank Challan and Application Format.
- Take the Printout of System Generated Application Form and Customized Bank Challan bearing unique Registration No.
- Deposit the application Process Charges /fee as per system generated Bank Challan i.e. for GEN/OBC Rs.200/- and for SC/ST – Rs.50/- in any SBI Branch along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs.20/- per challan.
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Reference Number provided by bank after making the payment. For this candidate has to re-visit the ONGC website, www.ongcindia.com at “Recruitment 02/2015-Eastern Sector”. Then login with registration number and date of birth. Open his/her registration form and enter the bank reference number provided by bank. Then candidate will be able to download
registration slip. Take the printout of registration slip for future reference.
- If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and will be rejected summarily.
- The Unique Registration No. and Date of Birth will be used for future access Admit Card, Application Status and Result. etc.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015
Reference: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015