Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. SS / RJY & EOA / 3 / 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 20/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Vacancy Name :Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 92 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,000-27,000/-pm
Job Location : RAJAHMUNDRY & KAKINADA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), RAJAHMUNDRY & KAKINADA
Detail Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
RECRUITMENT FOR ONGC, CHENNAI. INCLUDING POSTS UNDER SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PwD)
- Total No of Post : 92 Posts
- Essential Educational Qualifications required: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical / Applied / Industrial / Inorganic / Organic / Physical Chemistry./ Three (3) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering. Physical Standards as specified below and Test apply. 01 Nil 02 05 Not Identified 08 03 Assistant Technician (Mechanical) A2 Three (3) years Diploma / Three (3) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering./ Three (3) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering/ Graduate with relevant experience of One Year in the field of Security. Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency as specified below and Tests apply/ i) Matric with Science (10th Std.) PASS. ii) ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner/ Machining / Tractor / Motor vehicle/ Welding / Black smithy / Boiler Attendant / Machinist Grinder. Physical Standards as specified below and Test apply./ i) Matric with Science (10th Std.) PASS ii) ITI Trade Certificate in Diesel/ i) Matric with Science (10th Std.) PASS ii) ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting/i) Matric with Science (10th Std.) PASS ii) ITI Trade Certificate in Welding./ i) B.Sc. With Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. ii) Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in computer applications in the Office environment. Tests apply/ i) B. Com. with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. ii) Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office environment. Tests apply/ i) Intermediate (12th Std.) PASS ii) 6 months’ training/experience in Security. Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency as specified below and Tests apply/ Matric PASS with Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle and three years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles. Tests apply/ i) Matriculate (10th Std.) PASS ii) Fireman‟s training of three months‟ duration. iii) Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency as specified below and Tests apply. iv) Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicles Essential. v) Testing of driving skills of Heavy Vehicle apply/ Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Specialization in Analytical / Applied / Industrial / Inorganic / Organic / Physical Chemistry
- Pay Scale: A2 level :: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000; A1 level :: Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000; W1 level :: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 18000 An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is admissible
- AGE CRITERIA: 1) Age will be reckoned as on 20.10.2015. 2) Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age for GEN 30 years, for OBC 33 years & for SC/ST 35 years, (for all the posts except for the post of Junior Fireman – W1 Level Post). 3) For Junior Fireman W1 level post, the minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age for GEN 27 years, for OBC 30 years, & for SC 32 years. 4) Age Limit for Person with Disability (PwD) with OH/ HH / VH for the A2/A1 Level Posts – GEN (UR) 40 Years, for OBC 43 years & for SC/ST 45 years, and for W1 Level Posts – GEN (UR) 37 Years, for OBC 40 years & for SC/ST 42 years. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable to PwD candidates irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disabilities. 5) Candidates competing for Un-Reserved Posts should fulfill age criteria applicable for General Category. 6) ONGC Departmental candidates will be given age relaxation to the extent of their experience wherever applicable as per ONGC Rules. However, for the Posts of Asst. Rigman (Drilling) & Jr. Asst. Rigman (Drilling) no age relaxation for experience will be admissible. 7) Tenure Based Field Operators who are discharging the role of Rigman on Drilling Rigs of ONGC will be given age relaxation to the extent of services rendered by them in ONGC on Drilling Rigs for the Posts of Asst. Rigman (Drilling) / Jr. Asst. Rigman (Drilling), However, the upper age limit shall remain 50 Years. 8) Ex-Apprentice of ONGC will be given age relaxation for the period of Apprenticeship training in ONGC. However, for the Post of Asst. Rigman (Drilling) & Jr. Asst. Rigman (Drilling) no age relaxation will be admissible. 9) For Ex-Servicemen age relaxation for experience for the Post of Asst. Rigman (Drilling) & Jr. Asst. Rigman (Drilling) is not available. However, age relaxation for other Posts is available to the extent of their length of Service in Armed Forces plus 3 years as per Rules, subject to maximum Age of 45 Years, and 50 Years in case of disabled defence service personnel belong to SC/ST.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA: The Candidates must invariably possess the Essential Qualifications mentioned above against each Post at the time of applying. 2. Qualification to be reckoned as on closing date of Online Registration. Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects on the Closing date of ‘Online Registration’ (i.e. 20.10.2015), failing which their candidature will be rejected. 3. Diploma should be recognized by AICTE. Only those candidates with three (3) years Diploma regular / fulltime Diploma qualification need apply. 4. ITI Trade Certificate should be recognized by SCVT/NCVT and should be in specific Trade indicated against post concerned only. 5. Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees should be from recognized University. Wherever Graduate / Post Graduate qualifications are required the order of studies should be 10th Std., 12th Std., Bachelor‟s Degree / Post Graduate Degree. 6. Wherever CGPA / OGPA or letter grade in Diploma / Degree / Post Graduate is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of Written Test / Interview. 7. Security & Fire Discipline: Experience / Training Certificate should be from any State or Central Government Agency, or Private Company, or Registered Agencies. 8. BCA and MCA will not be treated as equivalent to „Six months course in Computer Applications in office environment‟. Candidates should possess the required Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment, which is mandatory to get eligible for the Posts wherever applicable
Selection Procedure For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/10/2015
- Candidates who fulfill the qualifying criteria and having valid registration with the Employment Exchanges / Professional Employment Offices in the State of Tamil Nadu may only apply. Candidate‟s name and essential qualifications must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of online registration process.
- Initial Screening will be based on the Online Application details submitted; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will lead to disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- The candidates will have to qualify at each stage i.e. (1) Written Test, (2) Physical Standards measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, (3) Typing Test, wherever applicable, and (4) in Interview separately and in aggregate, in any sequence as decided by ONGC, as per merit and criteria decided by the Management.
- The Candidates who qualify in the Written Test for the Post(s) of Junior Assistant (P&A), Junior Assistant (Accounts) and Junior Assistant (Materials Management) will have to undergo Typing Test. Candidates passing the typing test will only be called for Personal Interview.
- Candidates who apply for the posts of Security Supervisor must satisfy themselves that they have the Physical Standards prescribed, and they will be tested for Physical Standards Parameters: Height, Weight, Chest, and Physical Efficiency, as part of the selection process for recruitment on their own free will/consent, and will not hold ONGC responsible for any injury or mishap/accident. Further, candidates will have to follow the safety guidelines as explained to them before these tests. Candidates passing these tests will only be called for Personal Interview. Candidates not meeting the prescribed Physical Standards need not apply.
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates, while applying for an Unreserved post, where there are no vacancies in their respective reserved categories, will be treated as General Candidates and no relaxation in the criteria will be applicable to these Candidates.
- ONGC Departmental candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications will be given first consideration.
- ONGC Departmental candidates must ensure filling up their own CPF Number in ONGC in the appropriate column on the Online Application form failing which they SHALL NOT be screened / considered as Departmental Candidates.
- ONGC Departmental Candidates holding the Post of either A2/A1 Level post need not apply for the same Level of Post shown above.
- Departmental candidates of ONGC can apply directly by following the procedure laid down in Para 15 below
- APPLICATION STAGE: Candidates should note that the Written Test for all the above mentioned Posts will be held on a single day at the same Time and Date. Candidates can apply for one post ONLY.
- The number of posts may vary as per Company‟s requirement. The distribution of vacancies will be as per Rules of Reservation of Appointments. Reservation provided for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) Candidates are as per the instructions on the subject.
- ONGC reserves the right to fill or not to fill, either wholly or in part, the number of vacancies advertised, without assigning any reasons.
- Merely fulfilling the age and educational qualifications itself do not constitute the right to be called for the Written Test unless the candidate fulfills all other conditions laid down in this employment notification.
- Candidates must have essential qualifications in order to apply; candidates possessing qualifications inline over and above the essential qualifications shall NOT be having any added advantage.
- Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence of Educational qualification should submit the evidence for such claim at the time of Written Test/Interview.
- Request for change of mailing address / examination centre / category / discipline as declared in the application, will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area / centre.
- No manual Applications will be entertained. Only printout of the Original Online Registration Slip along with relevant documents should be submitted, at the time of Interview. Applications of Candidates remitting the Fees through other types of modes than the prescribed one or submitting photocopy of Registration Slip/Challan Slip or any other discrepancy will be rejected.
- Candidates should retain the Challan and Registration Slip for future reference. 10. It is the responsibility of the Candidates to produce the Bank Challan for remittance of Registration Fee on demand any time during the recruitment process.
- The print out of Registration Slip should be un-tampered (No photocopies are allowed). In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Opening date for online Registration of Application 30.09.2015 10.00 Hrs.
- Closing date of online Registration 20.10.2015 18.00 Hrs.
- Tentative date of Admit Card download 21.11.2015 onwards
- Likely date of Written Test. Any change in date of written test will be published in website ongcindia.com 13.12.2015 (Sunday) Forenoon
How To Apply For Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
- ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION : All the prospective Candidates are to apply Online against the above mentioned vacancies notified. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Local Employment Exchanges, Ex-Servicemen Offices, and Professional & Executive Employment Exchanges concerned have been requested to inform the sponsored Candidates to apply online, against the above mentioned vacancies notified. These candidates have to compulsorily register their applications Online.
- ONGC Departmental Candidates, and Contingent Workers who are paid wages directly by ONGC have also to register their applications Online.
- Take a printout of SBI Payment Challan form: SBI payment Challan Form (with Bank A/C details of ONGC) is available on the web page; candidate to use the same for depositing the registration fee.
- Payment of Registration Fee: Registration fee is Rs. 300/- for GEN /OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST, PwD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates. Candidates have to deposit the Registration Fee through the downloaded Challan Form, in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576 After paying, the Candidate has to preserve the counter foil of the SBI Challan, till the time of Interview. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Registration Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- To fill the online application form following details should be readily available with the Candidates: 1. Present Valid E-mail Id, since correspondence will be done through e-mail. 2. Mobile Number of the Candidate. The Mobile Number so registered by the Candidate should be kept active to receive SMS alerts throughout the recruitment process. 3. Name of the Employment Exchange where registered, Registration Number, Current Validity. 4. Qualification, percentage of marks, year of passing and Name of Institute. 5. Experience / Training Certificates wherever required. 6. Date of Birth. 7. CPF No. for ONGC Departmental Candidates. 8. If candidate is Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Place of ONGC where Apprentice Training held, Trade, and period of Training. 9. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format duly signed by Competent Authority. 10. In case of OBC, valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate, as applicable for appointment to posts in Central Govt. / Central Govt. Undertaking, in the prescribed format enclosed. Only those candidates whose caste name is in the Central List of OBCs and with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate will be treated as OBCs for the purpose of this recruitment. 11. PwD Candidates Details [Percentage of disability, Type of disability]. 12. Details of valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence (wherever applicable). 13. Details of SBI payment Challan (Journal No, Branch Name, Branch code, Deposit date, where the Registration Fees has been paid). 14. Ex-Servicemen Details [Experience period, Date of discharge from Army, Reason for discharge, Registration Card issued by the Employment Exchange]. 15. Scanned copy of Candidate‟s pass-port size colour photograph (50 KB size). 16. Scanned signature of the Candidate (20 KB size).
- STEPS FOR APPLYING: (i) Once the candidate has paid requisite fees in SBI, Logon to ONGC website www.ongcindia.com and click on Careers Recruitment Notices Southern Sector Rectt Chennai Posts and follow the flow chart. (ii) Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. (iii) Attach Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the Candidate with white background (not more than 50 KB size – image type “jpeg/jpg”) and signature of the candidate (not more than 20 KB size – image type “jpeg/jpg”). (iv) Preview the entered details, edit if required, and submit the application. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application. (v) Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number. Note down immediately the Number and take a print out of your Registration Slip, which will have details filled by the candidate. Retain the Registration Slip for submission at the time of Interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/10/2015
Reference: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. SS / RJY & EOA / 3 / 2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016