Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is a Maharatna and a Fortune-Global 500 Company. ONGC-Southern Sector invites applications for the recruitment of 335 various vacancies in Chennai, Karikal and Rajahmundry & Kakinada regions. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 06-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below
Company name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
Posts : A2/A1/W1 Level & Field Optr Posts
Qualification : Matric ITI Intermediate Any Degree B.Com Diploma PG
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 25-04-2013
Details of Post :
A2/A1/W1 Level & Field Operator
Total Number of Vacancies: 463
Names of Posts:
1. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 39 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 41 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Production): 77 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 34 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 14 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 18 Posts
7. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 13 Posts
8. Marine Radio Assistant: 34 posts
9. Assistant Rigman: 34 posts
10. Assistant Gd.III: 02 posts
11. Nurse Grade – III: 01 post
12. Assistant Gd.III (Accounts): 03 posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler): 13 Posts
14. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 06 Posts
15. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 47 Posts
16. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 07 Posts
17. Junior Assistant Supervior: 05 Posts
18. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operation): 07 Posts
19. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 03 Posts
20. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 26 Posts
21. Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 07 posts
22. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 07 posts
23. Junior Assistant (Steno English): 10 posts
24. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 01 post
25. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 08 posts
26. Junior Security Supervisor: 01 post
27. Junior Fireman: 04 Posts
28. Health Care Attendant Gd-I: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 18-30 years for general candidates, 33 years for OBC Candidates and 35 years for SC/ST Candidates as on 31-03-2013.Age relaxation will be extended as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess three years Diploma in Engg/ PG in relevant disciplines for A-2 level posts except Sr. No. 8 post is Matric with second class Certificate with Proficiency/ Competency in Marine Radio Operation, High School or Class X equivalent Board for Sr. No. 13 to 16 posts, Intermediate with 6 months experience in fire services, Driving License for Heavy Vehicles for Sr. No.17 & 26 posts, High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years driving Experience of heavy vehicles for Sr. No. 18 posts. Candidates can refer notification for remaining posts qualifications.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay (Rs.300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD candidates) in ONGC A/c No. 30827318409, Branch Code No.1576 of SBI.
Selection Process: Selection will be strictly on the basis of Written Test/ Physical Standard Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test/Trade Test (wherever applicable) and personal interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply online through www.ongcindia.com on or before 05-04-2013. Fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe “Application For The Post Of _____ ”on the envelope and send it along with copies of all relevant certificates, DD by post to I/c – R&P, ONGC, 4th Floor, NSE Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra I, Mumbai – 400051 on or before 12-04-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Logon to www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on “Recruitment 01/2013, WOU, Mumbai” and then click on “Apply Online”.
2. Select among the list of eligible qualifications that the candidate possess and fill in the requisite details in the online application format.
3. Preview the entered details, edit if required and then submit the application.
4. System will generate a unique Registration Number.
5. Take a printout of your Registered Application by clicking on Print Registration slip.
6. Printed registration slip with affixed recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer, DD and necessary documents must be sent to the above mentioned address on or before 12-04-2013.
Important dates to remember :
Starting Date for Online Applications: 14-03-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 05-04-2013 (Extended to 25-04-2013).
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: 12-04-2013 (Extended to 03-05-2013).
Availability of Admit Cards for Downloading: 10-05-2013
Tentative Date of Written Test: 28-04-2013 (Postponed to 26-05-2013).
For more details – Click Here
|Submit your Resume|
|Logic Puzzles for you|
|Latest Walkins across India|