Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chemist through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Chemist. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/7/2015 from 08.30 AM to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Chemist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam-781022
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Chemist Recruitment:
Oil INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Olli is all set to conquer newer horizons of allround growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural as and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. -Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Chemist on contract basis for its onland operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be initially for a period of six months, extendable by another three six months term upto a maximum period of .2 years, depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Chemist on Contract||01 Post||M.Sc Chemistry, Minimum 2 years Duration||Rs.45,000 plus Rs.3,500 Accommodation allowance, Rs.1,500 Medical allowance|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Chemist Post:
- Written Test on 21/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Chemist vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time.
- Experience requirement, job profile & responsibilities of Chemiston contract:
- Skill and Post Qualification Experience:
- Candidate should have good analytical and communication skills. Should have basic knowledge of Computers. Should be conversant with basic laboratory procedures.
- Candidates having knowledge of operating and maintaining sophisticated analytical instruments like gas chromatograph, gas chromatograph-mass spectrometer etc. will be preferred. Preference will also be given to candidates having knowledge of petroleum industry.
- General Conditions: No TA, DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any righton the candidate for regularization in Oll.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate having command over the local language and English will be given preference. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/7/2015
Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam-781022
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016