Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Corrosion Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Corrosion Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Corrosion Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Corrosion Engineer Recruitment:
Oil INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Ollis all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. -Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Corrosion Engineer on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience|
|Corrosion Engineer||01||Degree (Engg)||Rs.45,000/- p.m||3 Years Experience|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Corrosion Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 22/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Corrosion Engineer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time.
- Date of Walk-in interview Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original marksheets, certificates (including experience
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in Oll.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have command over the local language as well as English. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/9/2015
Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016