Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Drilling Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Executive Director on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Drilling Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Drilling Engineers Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following post:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.24900–50500/-
- Educational Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering
- Age limit (in years) as on 31.03.2015 : 29 Years Age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates, 03 (three) years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidate. In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 10 years. Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- POSTING The posting of the selected candidate can be in any of the operational areas/offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Drilling Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- The eligible /short listed candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Practical Test, Group Discussion and Viva Voce.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be a disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written Test/ Interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for Written Test/ Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Written Test/ Interview, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligibility standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should enclose self attested copies of the certificates including mark sheets in support thereof.
- Reservation/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates will be as per Government Directives. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category should enclose a copy of Caste/Tribe certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. Any request for change in Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) once filled in the application form, will not be considered and accordingly applicable concession/relaxation will not be extended. In addition, the OBC-NCL (OBC-Non Creamy Layer) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-93 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NCL candidates will have to give a declaration in the enclosed format give in Annexure-A, at the time of applying, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer and without this declaration their category will be considered as Unreserved/General.
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi the candidate must submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi along with the Application Form.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply for Drilling Engineers vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given below and fill up the Form in Capital Letters. The envelope must be SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP and should be sent to the following address: HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM. The completed Application Form should be sent along with (in the sequence): i. A recent passport size photograph in photo quality paper duly pasted in space provided in Application Form and Candidate should sign across the photograph. ii. Self attested copy of Birth certificate/ Matriculation Admit Card/ Matriculation Mark sheet/ Matriculation Pass Certificate where the date of birth is printed and must be issued by State/ Central Board. iii. Self attested copies of Educational Qualification i.e. pass certificates as well as mark sheets (from 10th standard onwards). iv. Self attested copy of Caste certificate. If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates must submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi along with the Application Form. v. Self attested copies of experience certificate(s) of previous employers. vi. Any other relevant documents.
- THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 31.03.2015.
- OIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay. OIL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in the degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. For example Applications without Post Code, Post Name, State of domicile etc will be rejected. Applications received without signed and pasted photograph, self attested copies of relevant testimonials of qualification, age, caste, experience, mark sheets, etc. will be rejected. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should route their applications Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. Applications received after the last date of submission i.e. 31.03.2015 will not be accepted. For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 31.03.2015