Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of HSE Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this HSE Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/10/2015 between 8.30 AM to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : HSE Officer
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) HSE Officer Recruitment:
OIL NDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Ollis all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. — Dibrugarh, Assam. 2.0 Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Graduate Engineers 03 years Diploma holders in engineering on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary|
|HSE Officer on Contract||10||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma||1-3 Years||Rs.40,000 Plus Rs.4,000 Accommodation Allowance and 1500 medical Allowance.|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – HSE Officer Post:
- Written Test on 14/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for HSE Officer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- No TA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in Oll.
- The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/10/2015
Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022