Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Metallurgist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Metallurgist. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Metallurgist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Metallurgist Recruitment:
OL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Oll is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. -Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Metallurgist on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Metallurgist on Contract||01||Graduate Degree of minimum 4 Years Duration . 3 Years of Working Experience.||Rs.45,000/- p.m Plus 3500 as Accommodation 1500 Medical Allowence|
- Remuneration: A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 45,000/- plus Rs. 3,500/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
- Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time.
- Date of Walk-in interview Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original marksheets, certificates (including experience certificate) and self attested photocopies of the same and 2 passport size recent photographs for a Walk-ininterview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below:
- Post Date Reporting time Venue 8:30 AM Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies Metallurgist on Contract 21.09.2015 to INTEGRA, RUKMINIGAON 10:00 AM GS Road, Guwahati, Assam-781022
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Metallurgist Post:
- Written Test on 21/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Metallurgist vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- No TA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in Oll. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have command over the local language as well as English. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district Court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/9/2015
Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016