Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chemist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Chemist. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/9/2015 from 08.30 AM to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Chemist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Chemist Recruitment:
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Chemist on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Chemist||02||M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Tech||Rs.20,000/- p.m|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Chemist Post:
- Written Test on 11/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Chemist vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original marksheets, certificates (including experience certificate) and self attested photocopies of the same and 2 passport size recent photographs for a walk-in-interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below:
- Date : 11-9-2015
- Reporting Time : 8.30 to 10.00 A.M
- Venue : Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022
- No TA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in Oll.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate having command over local language of Assam and English will be given preference.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/9/2015
Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam – 781022