Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chemists through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Chemists. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/03/2015 between 10.00 AM to 11 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Group General Manager Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, JODHPUR – 342005|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Chemists Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. 2.0 Oil India Limited intends to hire Chemists on contract basis for its operations in Rajasthan purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Educational Qualification||Post Qualification Work Experience as on 30.03.2015||Remuneration|
|Chemists on contract||02||Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/B Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University||Minimum 02 (Two) years of working experience in Drilling/Workover fluids||A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 60,000/- plus Rs. 6,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of mud/ workover fluid at well site as per drilling fluid programme.
- Quality control of the fluid system as the Drilling/ workover operation progresses. c. Maintenance of mud parameters during Drilling operations considering all Drilling events on line and assessing the various parameters and data available at site from either mud logging unit or other data gathering system.
- Provide operational guideline as and when required. However, Company’s decision regarding all operations shall be final and binding.
- Managing down hole operational problems such as loss circulation, stuck pipe, torque, drag and hole stability etc.
- Maintain inventory of various chemicals, additives, consumption pattern, replenish desired quantity in a manner so as to ensure adequate requirement covering contingency at well site all the time.
- Generate daily reports in standard formats and submit to Head – Chemical (Operation) or his Company representative. Test routine mud parameters daily as per requirement and report to Company’s representative.
- Submit mud recap after completion of each well. Follow SOP and all safety norms of the industry. To provide mud engineering related services during well cementation and production testing. To carry out any other job (mud engineering related) assigned by Head (Chemical) or his representative.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Chemists Post:
- Written Test on 30/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Chemists vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL. The candidates having command over the local language of Rajasthan as well as English will be given preference. The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/03/2015
VENUE : Office of the Group General Manager Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, JODHPUR – 342005
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016