Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civil Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Civil Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 09.04.2015 between 10.00 am- 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Civil Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||09.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Oil India Limited, KG Basin Project, Door No. 11-4-7 (3rd Floor), Nookalamma Temple Street, Ramaroapet, Kakinada-533004, Andhra Pradesh|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Civil Engineer Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following HSE officers on contract basis for its on-land operations in KG Basin, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual.
Candidates meeting the following criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates (including experience certificates) and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis:
|Post||No of post||Educational Qualification||Post Qualification Work Experience as on 09.04.2015||Remuneration|
|Civil Engineer on contract||02||BE or B. Tech degree
in Civil Engineering
from a recognized
|03 years||A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 45,000/- plus Rs. 3,500/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The candidates should have experience of executing major building/infrastructure/ road related projects. Candidates should have knowledge of relevant IS codes of practice for Civil Engineering works.
- To execute and support all civil project activities related to on-going and upcoming Oilfield Projects of Oil India Limited conforming to safety standards at various locations.
- Preparation of specification of all civil components related to respective Projects.
- Preparation of civil layout drawings/ plot plan/ contour survey of installations with the help of AuthoCAD Duliajan – 786 602, Assam
- Preparation of detail specification of civil items along with quantity.
- Examine/analyze/approve civil diagrams/drawings prepared by Contractors.
- Calculate civil items/equipment’s requirement at site and maintain inventory.
- Oversee installation of civil components at oilfields as per industry practice.
- Ensure compliance of execution of all civil jobs at site as per contract terms & conditions.
- lose and constant monitoring of civil activities carried out by Contractors at site.
- Ensure conformation to project safety standards of Oil & Gas installations as per DGMS, OISD, CIMFR.
- Regular site supervision of projects and take field measurement of all civil project activities. Ensure proper execution of jobs by Contractors.
- Keeping abreast with latest safety requirements of Oil & Gas installations.
- To prepare estimate based on Govt. of Andhra Pradesh Schedule of Rates along with Rate Analysis.
- The candidate must be acquainted with quality control and prescribed test as per relevant IS code for various construction materials.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Civil Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 09.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Civil Engineer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. The candidates having command over the local language of Andhra Pradesh as well as English will be given preference. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09.04.2015
VENUE : Oil India Limited, KG Basin Project, Door No. 11-4-7 (3rd Floor), Nookalamma Temple Street, Ramaroapet, Kakinada-533004, Andhra Pradesh