Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of HSE Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this HSE Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/03/2015 between 10.00 AM to 11 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||HSE Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Group General Manager Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, JODHPUR – 342005|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) HSE Officer Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire HSE officers on contract basis for its operations in Rajasthan purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Educational Qualification||Remuneration|
|HSE Officer||02||Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering Minimum 02 (Two) years of working experience in Drilling & Workover installations in Oil Mines or Diploma of three years duration in any discipline of Engineering Minimum 05 (Five) years of working experience in Drilling & Workover installations in Oil Mines||A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 40,000/- plus Rs. 4,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to ensure Health safety & Environment standards in Drilling & Workover installation during drilling site preparation, rig up, rig down & rig move, raising & lowering mast, rig floor operations like making & lowering of BHA, cementing jobs, tripping in / out of tubular, safety meeting during crew change, pre job safety meetings, routine inspection rig and well site, preparation of site specific SOP in local language, ERP (Emergency Response Plan), Risk Register, preparation of Job Safety analysis, Permit to Work systems, investigation & analysis of accidents, incidents & near miss.
- To follow all DGMS, OISD & MoEF guidelines and submit return at specified intervals.
- Responsible for Safety briefing to all at site advising safe practices and hazards associated with the current jobs/task
- Responsible for issuing safety equipment to all personnel arriving at rig including the visitors and ascertain that all personnel use and maintain these equipment properly.
- Responsible for designing location entrance and exit. Duliajan – 786 602, Assam
- The safety officer shall – i) Inspect, as often as may be necessary, the installations of the mine with a view to identify zhe dangers which may cause bodily injury or impair health of any person or environment ii) Advise the manager on measures necessary to prevent dangerous situations. iii) Enquire into the circumstances and causes of all accidents whether involving persons or not and advise the manager on measures necessary to prevent recurrence of such accidents. iv) Collect, compile and analyze information in respect of accidents and dangerous occurrences with a view o promote safe practices and improvement of working environment. v) Organize regular safety education programmes and safety campaigns to promote safety awareness amongst persons employed in the mine. vi) Ensure that all new workers and workers transferred to new jobs receive adequate safety fire fighting and first aid training. vii) Maintain a detailed record of work performed by him every day. viii) To abide by the instructions, advices, suggestions and recommendations made by OILauthorities and External Statutory / Regulatory bodies with respect to HSE aspect and perform duties accordingly. ix) Either at site or in office to maintain stock of PPE, Stationeries, registers, Formats, Signboards, Display boards etc required for installation; prepare requisitions/ reservations for procurement/stock-withdrawal of the same and issuance of the same as per prevailing practices of OIL or as per advice of Oil authorities. x) To draft letters to External/Internal Authorities / agencies, to arrange meetings and draft Minutes of meeting, interact & correspond in English with external & internal authorities verbally and in writing. xi) To assess safety standard of Drilling & Workover installations and workout the ways and means to uplift the existing standard. This should be a continuous process. xii) Any other work, job and duties assigned by Oil-authorities and directly or indirectly related to HSE matters of installations/rigs. xiii) To arrange for safety meetings and monitor follow up actions required for improvement of Safety standards. xiv) Impart training on HSE issues. xv) Liaise with MSOs, DSOs, on OISD Safety Audit implementation Status, Reply to DGMs on their inspection observation, ISO & ISRS documentation works. xvi) Compile data with regard to various statutory returns to DGMS, Concerned State Pollution Control Board, CPCB, OISD & Mines Awards etc. xvii)Assist for obtaining Environmental Clearance of Projects. xviii) Conduct mock drills.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – HSE Officer Post:
- Written Test on 31/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for HSE Officer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL. The candidates having command over the local language of Rajasthan as well as English will be given preference. The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/03/2015
VENUE : Office of the Group General Manager Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, JODHPUR – 342005