Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Trainee Job on or before 01/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Executive Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.24,900-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Oil India Limited (OIL) , Dibrugarh, Assam
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam. OIL is looking for young, energetic and dedicated Indian citizens who are graduates in Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology and Geophysics for recruitment as Executive Trainees through GATE 2016.
- CΟΜΡΕΝSΑΤΙΟΝ PACKAGE: OIL offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. Executive Trainee will be paid a fixed stipend of Rs. 25000 pm. In addition to stipend, other benefits include free hostel type accommodation on sharing basis and free medical facilities for self. Executive Trainee will have to undergo a minimum of one year training which is subject to extension based on his/her performance. After the completion of training, the Executive Trainees will be assessed for absorption in regular Executive Grade B in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500. After absorption in Executive Grade B [Rs. 24900–50500 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 24900)], in addition to Basic Pay and DA, executives are entitled for other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach. Benefits such as Leave, Loans, Medical Treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
- PLACEMENT: The posting of the selected candidates can be in any of the operational areas/offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: QUALIFICATION: a. Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AMIE of 4 years duration recognised by AICTE. b. Full time Post Graduate in Geology of 2 years duration recognised by UGC with Mathematics in graduation. c. Full time Post Graduate in Geophysics of 2 years duration recognised by UGC, d. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply. However, they have to provide Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree pass certificate at the time of interview.
- Age : 27-34 Years
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2016 (GATE-2016). Candidates will be short listed for the next stage of selection process on the basis of GATE -2016 scores in order of merit. Candidates are required to qualify in GATE-2016 and thereafter in the interview separately. Please note that for the above ET-2016 recruitment, GATE-2016 scores will only be valid.
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL) :
- For detailed information on GATE-2016, candidates may log on to http://gate.iisc.ernet.in or on the websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. The candidates, who have applied online for GATE-2016, will receive their GATE-2016 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE-2016 registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2016 registration number. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration. Please ensure that the GATE-2016 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE-2016 Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE-2016 Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any date entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted Successfully.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses. All qualifications should be from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for the next stage of selection process, are required to bring their original GATE-2016 score card at the time of interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview essentially without which they would not be allowed to appear for the same
- OIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict/enlarges modify/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason Whatsoever,
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Persons with 40% or more disability only would be eligible for the benefit of reservation to PWD category against identified posts only.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Dibrugarh, Assam in case of any dispute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016