Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Instrumentation Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Instrumentation Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/4/2015 at 08.30 A.M to 9.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Instrumentation Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies, INTEGRA. Opposite PBCO, Rukminigaon, GS Road Guwahati, Assam 781022|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment:
Oll INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and secondlargest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint Oll is all set to conquer newer horizons of allround growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. -Dibrugarh, Assam. 20 Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Instrumentation Engineers on contract basis for its onland operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience||Remuneration|
|Instrumentation Engineer on Contract for Drilling & workover Rigs||03||Graduate Degree in Instrumentation Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Minimum 3 years of working experience||Rs.45,000 Plus 3500/- as Accommodation allowance and Rs.1500|
- Minimum 3 (three) years of working experience in maintenance, calibration, repairing & testing of PneumaticElectronic Instrumentation in Drilling I Workover Rigs in any reputed GovtPublicPrivate sector organization.
- Preferences will be given to the candidates who have the adequate knowledge in latest instrumentation systems used.
- The candidates should have awareness on current development of instrumentation technology and knowledge of different codes and engineering standards as applicable in Hydrocarbon Industries preferably in Drilling and Workover Rigs.
- The candidate should be capable of reading & understanding the PID (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram, PFD (Process Flow Diagram, System configuration drawings, wiring diagrams, loop drawings, cable layout & instrument installation & hook-up drawings etc.
- The candidate should be capable of undertaking fault finding in instrument control panels with electronics pneumatic control logic and sequence control safety shutdown devices.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of safety related instrumentation system used in Hydrocarbon Industries as well as in DrillingWorkover rigs.
- Experiences on Advanced Instrumentation and Control Systems like PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Field-Bus Technology (Foundation Field Bus, Profibus), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Distributed Control System (DCS) eg. STARDOMDeltaVIAC800F, Drilling & Workover Rig instrumentation systems etc. will be an added advantage.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Instrumentation Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 30/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Instrumentation Engineer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- NoTA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any righton the candidate for regularization in Oll.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format
- The candidate should have command over the local language as well as English.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/4/2015
Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies, INTEGRA. Opposite PBCO, Rukminigaon, GS Road Guwahati, Assam 781022