Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Confidential Secretary through recruitment notification – Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No. 11/ 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Confidential Secretary Job on or before 18/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Confidential Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 – 46,500 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Confidential Secretary Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Confidential Secretary PERS:CS: 2015:15||05||Graduate with 01/02 yrs Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma or equivalent with knowledge of computer application.||20600 – 46500||30|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written Test. Only short listed candidates will be called for Written Test.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Written Test, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligible standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should enclose self attested copies of the certificates including mark sheets in support thereof.
- Reservation/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD will be as per Government Directives. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category should enclose a copy of Caste/Tribe certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to PWD category should also enclose a proof of the same issued by the Competent Authority. Any request for change in Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/ PWD) once filled in the application form, will not be considered and accordingly applicable concession/relaxation will not be extended. In addition, the OBC-NCL (OBCNon Creamy Layer) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-93 from the competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NCL candidates will have to give a declaration in the enclosed format given in Annexure – A, at the time of applying, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non reamy Layer and without this declaration their category will be considered as Unreserved /General.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBCNCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR)/General.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The categories of disability for which reservation will be applicable for PWD category candidates in identified posts are : Blindness or low vision; Hearing impairment; Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy
- Persons with 40% or more disability only would be eligible for the benefit of reservation to PWD category against identified posts only.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
- The short listed candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will be reimbursed their TA fare for appearing in the Written Test and also GD/Viva Voce. However, for other short listed candidates reimbursement will be done for appearing in the GD/Viva Voce only. The candidates will be paid to and fro II tier AC TRAIN FARE (except Rajdhani Express) as may be admissible, from the declared nearest railway station up to the venue of the Written Test/ GD & Viva Voce, subject to production of tickets. However, for to and fro travel within North East region and upto Kolkata, air fare will be paid on production of proof of travel by air.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results should not apply.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL)- Confidential Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/4/2015.
- Eligible/Short listed candidates will be required to appear for (i) Written Test (Objective as well as Subjective Type), (ii) Practical Test on Stenography, (iii) Group Discussion (GD) and (iv) Viva – Voce.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
How to apply for Confidential Secretary Vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given below and fill up the Form in Capital Letters.
- The envelope must be SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP and should be sent to the following address: HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM
- The completed Application Form should be sent along with (in the sequence): i. A recent passport size photograph in photo quality paper duly pasted in space provided in Application Form and Candidate should sign across the photograph. ii. Self attested copy of Birth certificate/ Matriculation Admit Card/ Matriculation Mark sheet/ Matriculation Pass Certificate where the date of birth is printed and must be issued by State/ Central Board. iii. Self attested copies of Educational Qualification i.e. pass certificates as well as mark sheets (from 10th standard onwards). iv. Self attested copy of Caste certificate. If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates must submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi along with the Application Form. v. Self attested copies of experience certificate(s) of previous employers. vi. Self attested copies of computer proficiency certificates. vii. Any other relevant documents.
- THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 18.04.2015
- OIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay. OIL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-deliveryof email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in the degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. For example Applications without Post Code, Post Name, State of domicile etc will be rejected. Applications received without signed and pasted photograph, self attested copies of relevant testimonials of qualification, age, caste, experience, mark sheets, etc. will be rejected.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should route their applications Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year.
- Applications received after the last date of submission i.e. 18.04.2015 will not be accepted.
- For any queries please contact us at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/4/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017