Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pipeline Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pipeline Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/08/2015 between 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Pipeline Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :05 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
Detail Of Oil India Limited (OIL) Pipeline Engineer Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Pipeline Engineers on contract basis for its Pump
Station Operations at Pump Station 11, Tengakhat, Assam, purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure up to a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
- No of Post : 05
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Post Qualification Experience as on 11.08.2015: Minimum 07 (seven) years of working experience in IC Engines or Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps or pipeline or pump station operations in any Govt./Public/Private sector organization of repute. & Minimum 03 (three) years of working experience in IC Engines or Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps or pipeline or pump station operations in any Govt./Public/Private sector organization of repute
- Remuneration: A consolidated contract fee of ` 60,000/- plus ` 6000/- as accommodation allowance and ` 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month. & A consolidated contract fee of ` 45,000/- plus ` 3500/- as accommodation allowance and ` 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
- Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time.
- Skill and Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 07 (seven) years / 03 (three) years of working experience in IC Engines or Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps or pipeline or pump station operations in any Govt./Public/Private sector organization of repute.
- Desirable Experience: Good understanding of the Pump Station pumping operations which includes custody transfer of Tanks, maintenance aspects of IC Engines, Centrifugal & Reciprocating Pumps, Pipeline pigging operation and adequate knowledge of the prevailing Safety Standards as per the latest OISD norms followed in Pipeline operations.
- Job Profile: Candidates shall have to work in General Shift, Morning Shift, Evening Shift and Night Shift as per the requirements and Duty Roster for round-the-clock operations. Custody transfer of Tanks with Production-OIL Department which includes Tank dipping, TMB sample collection and Auto-sample collection and maintenance of various register for custody transfer of Tanks. Starting of Pumping operation in co-ordination with Dispatch control room at PHQ, Guwahati and Production-Oil Department in ITF, Tengakhat. Safe Starting of Pump Engines along with the auxiliaries for pumping operation and stopping of the same during pumping shutdown. Timely Maintaining & generation of various OIPs as per Pipeline operation Manual in addition to the various monthly reports and other statutory reports as per departmental requirements on as and when required basis. Allotment & supervision of various day to day works of Pump Station operation jobs and other maintenance jobs of Pumps and Engines. Timely Maintenance of Pumps & Engines and other auxiliaries as per operation manual and generation of related OIP records. Supervision of pipeline pigging operation of TSPL line during Pig launching & receiving time at Tengakhat Pump Station and Fatengbor Repeater Station RS 18 respectively. Monitoring of various Pumping parameters along with Engine parameters for safe pumping operation during the shift. To ensure safe working environment during various maintenance activities to prevent any kind of accidents / near miss incidents. Timely Maintenance of fire fighting facilities along with the portable fire fighting extinguishers in coordination with Fire Service department, Duliajan and generation of records as per operation manual. Conducting weekly Fire drill as Fire contingency Plan and maintaining records. Ensuring issue of relevant work permit to various maintenance crew / contractors during various maintenance and construction activities in the installation. Assistance in complying various recommendations of OISD, Internal & External Safety Audit, ISO Audit points on timely basis and timely renewal of various statutory licenses. Holding of monthly safety meeting and generation of records thereafter in the 1st week of every month.
Selection Procedure For Oil India Limited (OIL) – Pipeline Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 11/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Pipeline Engineer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- Candidates meeting the criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates (including experience certificate) and photocopies of the same and 02 passport size photographs for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below: Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have command over the local language as well as English.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/08/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171