Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Commercial Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Commercial Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/08/2015 between 08.30 to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Commercial Officer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy :06 Posts
Job Location :Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 18/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Commercial Officer on Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies INTEGRA, Rukmingaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam-781022
Detail Of Oil India Limited (OIL) Commercial Officer Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Ollis all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. —Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Commercial Officer on contract basis for its onland operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be initially for a period of six months, extendable by another three six months term upto a maximum period of 0.2 years, depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below.
- No of Post : 06
- Graduate in Engineering of minimum 04 years Minimum 04 years duration/ MBA (Finance) of Minimum 02 Years of duration
- Post Qualification : Minimum 03 Years of experience
- Salary : Rs.45,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For Oil India Limited (OIL) – Commercial Officer Post:
- Written Test on 18/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Commercial Officer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates (including experience certificate) and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below
- The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time.
Experience requirement, job profile & responsibilities of Commercial Officer on Contract. Skill and Post Qualification Experience:
- Candidate should have minimum 03 years of post qualification experience in procurement of goods and services in any Govt/ Public/ Private sector organization of repute.
- Candidate should have Computer skills [knowledge of SAP (preferably SRM) and Windows based applications].
- Candidate should have general knowledge about the Oil Industry processes such as Extraction, Drilling, Production, Refining as well as its associated materials and equipment
- Candidates should be acquainted with laws regulating the taxation & import and export activities and legal aspects of contracting.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/08/2015
VENUE : Commercial Officer on Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies INTEGRA, Rukmingaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam-781022