Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Drilling Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineers. Walk in Interview will be held on 24.02.2015 between 08:30 AM to 09:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Drilling Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Drilling Engineers Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire Drilling Engineers on contract basis purely for temporary requirement through a walk in interview. The contract would be for about a period of two years, initially for a period of six months, extendable by another three six months term, depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details of the posts for contractual engagement as Drilling Engineers are as follows:
- No of post : 07
- Qualification : BE/ B Tech in Engineering or PGD in Petroleum Exploration or equivalent from a recognized Institute/university
- Salary :
- Drilling Engineer (D-01/15) – A consolidated contract fee of Rs.80,000/- plus Rs.8,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month
- Drilling Engineer (D-02/15) – A consolidated contract fee of Rs.70,000/- plus Rs.7,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month
- Drilling Engineer (D-03/15) – A consolidated contract fee of Rs.60,000/- plus Rs.6,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month
- Age Limit : 29 Years to 36 Years
- OTHER BENEFITS: 1. Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled to 15 days leave with pay in every six months for their contractual service which can be availed on pro rata basis on approval of the HoD. Further, they will also be entitled for 05 days special off with pay which can be availed on pro rata basis up to a maximum of 02 days at a time, with the approval of HoD. The number of unavailed leave with pay and unavailed special off in a contractual period of six months will get accumulated in the next six months. 2. Further the selected candidates shall be paid to and fro train fare (AC II tier) for himself and family (wife and children only) for travel to home station and back once in every 12 months during the contract period. However for travel within NE region including travel upto Kolkata air fare shall be paid on production of proof of travel by air.
- Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam-781 171
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Drilling Engineers Post:
- Written Test on 24.02.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
General Conditions :
- The above posts are purely temporary and the incumbents against these posts will be engaged on contract basis initially for a period of six months, extendable further on six monthly basis for a maximum period of 02 years depending upon the requirement and performance. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- Candidates appearing in the interview should have aptitude for field duty and physical fitness to work in the fields.
- Candidates appearing for the above positions must have passed the prescribed qualifications from a recognized Institute/University and approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates employed in Govt/Semi Govt/PSU should produce “No Objection Certificate” when appearing in the interview.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be reimbursed to & fro AC II tier train fare by the shortest route.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be selected.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- Working hours will be as per the standard followed in Petroleum industry.
- Candidate appearing in the interview should be prepared to join within Short notice if selected. Only Indian nationals should appear for the above walk in interview. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining (if selected) in the prescribed format. The candidate should have command over the local language as well as English. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Walkin Procedure for Drilling Engineers vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk in interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below: Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171 on 17.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24.02.2015
Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam-781 171
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|