Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 17/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Executive Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 19 Post
Salary : Rs.20,600-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602.
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602. As a Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, to filling up the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Accounts Officer/ Internal Auditor PERS:PWD:AO:2015:01||2||ACA/AICWA||24900–50500||UR:39 SC/ST:44 OBC:42|
|Executive Trainee – Mechanical PERS:PWD:ET:2015:02||5||Graduate degree in Mechanical Engg. of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks||25000 p.m. (Consolidated Stipend)||UR:37 SC/ST:42 OBC:40|
|Executive Trainee – Civil PERS:PWD:ET:2015:03||2||Graduate degree in Civil Engg. of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks||25000 p.m. (Consolidated Stipend)||UR:37 SC/ST:42 OBC:40|
|Executive Trainee – Information Technology PERS:PWD:ET:2015:04||3||Graduate degree in Computer Science/ IT of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks||25000 p.m. (Consolidated Stipend)||UR:37 SC/ST:42 OBC:40|
|Executive Trainee – Human Resource PERS:PWD:ET:2015: 05||3||Post Graduate degree in Mgmt./ Business Admin/Personnel Mgt/ Social Welfare/Social Work/ IR of minimum 02 years duration with 60% marks||25000 p.m. (Consolidated Stipend)||UR:39 SC/ST:44 OBC:42|
|Executive Trainee – Public Relations PERS:PWD:ET:2015: 06||1||Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/PR of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks||25000 p.m. (Consolidated Stipend)||UR:39 SC/ST:44 OBC:42|
|Executive Trainee – Geology PERS:PWD:ET:2015:07||1||Post Graduate degree in Geology of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level||25000 p.m. (Consolidated||UR:39 SC/ST:44 OBC:42|
|Executive Trainee – R&D PERS:PWD:ET:2015:08||1||Post Graduate degree in Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Graduation level||25000 p.m. (Consolidated Stipend)||UR:39 SC/ST:44 OBC:42|
|Confidential Secretary* PERS:PWD:CS:2015:09||1||Graduate with 01/02 yrs Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma or equivalent with knowledge of computer application||20600–46500||UR:40 SC/ST:45 OBC:43|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/10/2015.
- The eligible /short listed candidates for the post of Accounts Officer/ Internal Audit officer and Executive Trainees will be required to appear for (i) Written Test, (ii) Group Discussion (GD) and (iii) Viva-Voce.
- For the post of Confidential Secretary eligible/Short listed candidates will be required to appear for (i) Written Test (ii) Practical Test on Stenography and transcription, (iii) Group Discussion (GD) and (iv) Viva – Voce.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
How to apply for Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL) :
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given below and fill up the form in Capital Letters.
- The envelope SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP with the completed Application Form along with a recent coloured passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of (in the sequence) i. Qualification, ii. Age, iii. Religion and Caste, iv. Experience, etc. duly marked / highlighted and should be sent to the following address: HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, (ASSAM)
- THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 07.10.2015.
- Birth Certificate, Matriculation/10th Standard pass certificate/ admit indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of birth in support of their claim of age will only be accepted.
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking age relaxation as SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL, in the prescribed format as given at Annexure-I (for SC/ST candidates) and Annexure- II (for OBC-NCL candidates) from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/ Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- PWD certificate in prescribed format(s) given at Annexure-III issued by the competent authority will be considered for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue PWD certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- OIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay, any loss or non delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. For instance, applications received without the copies of relevant testimonials of qualification, age, caste, experience, mark sheets, conversion formula, caste certificate issued in language other than English/Hindi and not translated, incomplete caste certificate, caste certificate in a different format other than those prescribed, application and photograph not signed etc. will be rejected.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU should route their applications Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- For any queries please contact us at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/10/2015