Oil India Limited (OIL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (HR & BD) with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ Graduate holders
Company name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Posts : Director (HR & BD)
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/ Graduate
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
Details of Post :
Director (HR & BD)
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (HR &BD), OIL INDIA LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- (revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 11th NOVEMBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
Oil India Limited (OIL) was incorporated in 1959 under Indian Companies Act 1956 as a partnership venture between Government of India and Burmah Oil Company with the objective to manage oil fields in Assam. The Company became a Central Public Sector Enterprises in 1981. Over the years, the operations of the Company have extended to various areas in India and abroad. It is a Schedule-‘A’ /Navratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its Registered office is at Duliajan, Assam and the Corporate office is at Noida (U.P.) The authorized and paid up capital of the Company is Rs. 2000 crore and Rs. 601.14 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 78.43%
NAME OF THE POST : : DIRECTOR(HUMAN RESOURCES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Director (Human Resources & Business Development) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for organisational planning and organising manpower resources, staffing, training manpower development, motivation and control and other specific activities. He is also responsible for management of all global operations of OIL, constant evaluation of portfolio and options, preparation and execution of detailed plan for drilling, cementing and well-servicing services and responsibility for prospect identification, pitch making, contract documents, customer relationship management etc. and devising marketing and sales strategies.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 45 years (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE : The incumbent should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution, with at least two years cumulative experience during the last ten years at a senior level in various aspects of personnel management and industrial relations in an organization of repute. Persons with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management from a recognised university or Institute of Management or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering would have an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB./Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 11th NOVEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi
- Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016