Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Job on or before 02.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This P0st:
– oil india limited
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/ M.Sc / M.E/M.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||28 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. As a Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST and OBC (NCL) category candidates, Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager (F&A) /
|1||Associate Member of ICAI/ ICWA||36600–62000||42|
|Sr. Accounts Officer
/ Sr. Internal Audit
|4||Associate Member of ICAI/ ICWA||32900–58000||SC/ST:39
|Accounts Officer /
|6||Associate Member of ICAI/ ICWA||24900–50500||SC/ST:34
|1||MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||32900–58000||35|
|1||M. Sc / M. Tech / M. Sc (Tech.) in
Exploration Geophysics / Applied
Geophysics/ Petroleum Geophysics
|2||BE or B. Tech degree in any
|2||Graduate in any discipline||24900–50500||30|
|3||BE (Electrical Engg) or equivalent
with 65% marks. ( 55% in case of
|2||M. Sc in Chemistry or equivalent
with 60% marks and having
Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
at Graduation leve
|1||M. Sc in Geology or equivalent with
50% marks and having
Mathematics at Graduation level.
|2||BE (Computer Science) or
equivalent with 55% marks.
|25000 p.m.||SC/ST: 32|
|1||BE (Electronics &
Telecommunication Engineering) or
equivalent with 55% marks.
|2||MBA in Human Resource
Management or equivalent with
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.02.2015.
- The eligible /short listed candidates for Grade ‘D’ will be required to appear for an Interview only. Selection for the posts in Grade ‘C’, ‘B’ and Executive Trainees will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Viva-Voce. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
How to apply for Executive Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given below and fill up the form in Capital Letters. The envelope SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP with the completed Application Form along with a recent passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of (in the sequence) i. Qualification, ii. Age, iii. Caste, iv. Experience, etc. duly marked / highlighted and should be sent to the following address: HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 02.02.2015. OIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay. OIL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the Institute. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. For instance applications received without the copies of relevant testimonials of qualification, age, caste, experience, mark sheets, etc. will be rejected. Candidates applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU should route their applications Through Proper Channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained. The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. Applications received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned. For any queries please contact us at [email protected]
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Written Test/ Interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for Written Test/ Interview.
- Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Written Test/ Interview, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligibility standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should enclose self attested copies of the certificates including mark sheets in support thereof.
- Reservation/relaxations for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD candidates will be as per Government Directives. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category should enclose a copy of Caste/Tribe certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to PWD category should also enclose a proof of the same issued by the Competent Authority. Any request for change in Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/ PWD) once filled in the application form, will not be considered and accordingly applicable concession/relaxation will not be extended. In addition, the OBC-NCL (OBC- on Creamy Layer) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08-09-93 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NCL candidates will have to give a declaration in the enclosed format give in Annexure-A, at the time of applying, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer and without this deceleration their category will be considered as Unreserved/General.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates need not apply.
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The categories of disability for which reservation will be applicable for PWD category candidates in identified posts are : Blindness or low vision; Hearing impairment; Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy
- Persons with 40% or more disability only would be eligible for the benefit of reservation to PWD category against identified posts only.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.Candidates called for Selection Tests will be reimbursed fares as under: All SC/ST/PWD candidates called for appearing in the Written Test. To and fro II tier AC TRAIN FARE (except Rajdhani Express) subject to production of tickets. However for post of Gr. C and B, for to and fro travel within North East region and upto Kolkata, air fare will be paid on production of proof of travel by air. All SC/ST/OBC NCL/PWD candidates called for appearing in Viva-Voce for the post of Gr. D, C and B. To and fro II tier AC TRAIN FARE (except Rajdhani Express) subject to production of tickets. However, for to and fro travel within North East region and upto Kolkata, air fare will be paid on production of proof of travel by air. All SC/ST/OBC NCL/PWD candidates called for appearing in Viva-Voce for the post of ET. To and fro II tier AC TRAIN FARE (except Rajdhani Express) subject to production of tickets.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016