Oil India Limited (OIL) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Chemists with BE/B Tech, MSc holders on November 11, 2014
Company name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Posts : Chemists
Qualification : BE/B Tech, MSc
Salary : Rs. 60,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 08
Location : Assam
Walk in Date : 11.11.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 08
- Qualification : Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/B Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University
- Experience : Minimum 02 (Two) years of working experience in Drilling/ Workover fluids
- Remuneration : A consolidated contract fee of Rs.60,000/- plus Rs. 6,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
- Age: 65 years
- Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of mud at well site as per drilling fluid programme.
- Quality control of the mud system as the Drilling progresses.
- Maintenance of mud parameters during Drilling operations considering all Drilling events on line and assessing the various parameters and data available at site from either mud logging unit or other data gathering system.
- Provide operational guideline as and when required. However, Company’s decision regarding all operations shall be final and binding.
- Managing down hole operational problems such as loss circulation, stuck pipe, torque, drag and hole stability etc.
- Maintain inventory of various chemicals, additives, consumption pattern, replenish desired quantity in a manner so as to ensure adequate requirement covering contingency at well site all the time.
- Generate daily reports in standard formats and submit to Head – Chemical (Operation) or his Company representative.
- Test routine mud parameters daily as per requirement and report to Company’s representative.
- Submit mud recap after completion of each well. Follow SOP and all safety norms of the industry.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date :11.11.2014
Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017