Oil India Limited (OIL) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant with Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech holders on October 30, 2014
Company name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 45,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Jodhpur
Walk in Date : 30.10.2014
Details of Post :
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint.OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and transportation of crude oil and natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist-Dibrugarh, Assam.2.0 Oil India Limited (OIL) intends to hire Project Assistants on contract basis purely for temporary requirement for its Renewable Energy Project in the State of Rajasthan. The contract would be for about a period of two years, initially for a period of six months which is extendable by another three terms of six months each depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual
- No of post : 02
- Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute
- Experience :
- At least 03(three) Years of working experience in an allied field (Renewable Wind/ Solar Energy) with any Govt./Public/ Private sector organization of repute;
- At least 05(five) Years of working experience in an allied field (Renewable Wind/ Solar Energy) with any Govt./ Public/ Private sector organization of repute:
- Post Qualification Work Experience:
- The candidate should have experience in operations & maintenance activities in any kind of power generation station.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are conversant with Statutory/ Regulatory provisions like Indian Electricity(IE) Rules, CEA etc.,
- Candidates should have experience in preparation, implementation and monitoring of maintenance plans.
- The candidate should be conversant with management of plant & equipment operations & maintenance contracts.
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Laws & Regulations related to plant, equipment & human safety.
- The candidates should be conversant in preparation of different types of reports and working on computers etc.,
- Age Limit:The age of the candidate(s) should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 30.10.2014.
- Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days of paid leave in every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 05 days at a time.
- Venue: Rajasthan Project, OIL House, 2-A, District Shopping Centre, Saraswati Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan -342005
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to travel extensively to requisite locations for the project assignment as and when required.
- Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of ` 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for absorption or regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have good verbal/written communication skills in English / Hindi and it is desirable to have knowledge of the local language of Rajasthan.
- Any dispute in regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble District Court of Jodhpur, Rajasthan only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 30.10.2014
Venue: Rajasthan Project, OIL House, 2-A, District Shopping Centre, Saraswati Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan -342005
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|