Oil India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Electrical Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Electrical Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/08/2015 between 10.00 am to 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited
Vacancy Name : Electrical Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kakinada
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 29/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Oil India Limited, KGBasin Project, Door No. 11-4-7, (3rd Floor), Nookalamma Temple street, Ramaraopet, Kakinada – 533004. Andhra Pradesh
Detail Of Oil India Limited Electrical Engineer Recruitment:
Oll INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Ollis all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist.-Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Electrical Engineer on contract basis for its on-land operations in Kakinada purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
- No of Post : 01 Post
- Qualification : B.Tech
- Experience : 01 Years
- Salary : Rs.35,000/-pm
- Job Profile:
- Inspect, as often as may be necessary, the installations (related to electrical equipment) of the mine with a view to identify the angers/hazards which may cause bodily injury or impair health of any person or environment. Suggest the manager on measures necessary to prevent dangerous/hazardous situations. Enquire into the circumstances and root causes of all accidents whether involving persons or not and advise the manager on measures necessary to prevent recurrence of such accidents. Collect, compile and analyze information in respect of accidents and dangerous occurrences with a view to promote safe practices and improvement of working environment.
- Abide by the instructions, advices, suggestions and recommendations made by Oll-authorities and External statutoryl Regulatory bodies with respect of electrical safety aspect and perform duties accordingly. Maintain, either at site or in office, a stock of registers, Formats, Signboards, Display boards etc required for the installation. Assess safety standard of Drilling installations and workout the ways and means to uplift the existing standard. This should be a continual process. Monitor follows up actions required for improvement of Safety standards. Provide electrical safety training to the field personnel as and when required. Maintain a detailed record of work performed by him every day. Draft letters to External/Internal Authorities / Agencies, interact & correspond in English (or regional language, as required) with external & internal authorities verbally and in writing.
- Carry out any other work, job and duties assigned by OL-authorities and directly or indirectly related to electrical matters of installations/figs. This would also include interacting with appropriate authorities for facilitating Inter-location movement of Rigs between drilling sites.
- Liaise with MSOs on OISD Safety Audit implementation Status, Reply to DGMs on their inspection observation, ISO & ISRS documentation works.
- Compile data with regard to various statutory returns to DGS, APCB, CPB, OISD & Mines Awards wherever applicable etc., and arrange for reporting required information to concerned authorities.
- Carry out Audits (Pre-Spud Audit, safety Audit, Environmental Audit, Pre-Rig-up/down Audit as per checklist and other statutory audits) as per guidelines of DGMS/OSD/otherstatutory bodies.
- Be ready for extensive field visits and interaction with concerned people.
- Abide by the instructions, advices, suggestions and recommendations made by the Oll-authorities and External Statutory / Regulatory bodies with respect of electrical safety aspect and perform duties accordingly.
Selection Procedure For Oil India Limited – Electrical Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 29/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Electrical Engineer vacancy in Oil India Limited:
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any righton the candidate for regularization in OL. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. The candidate having command over local language of Andhra Pradesh and English will be given preference. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/08/2015
VENUE : Oil India Limited, KGBasin Project, Door No. 11-4-7, (3rd Floor), Nookalamma Temple street, Ramaraopet, Kakinada – 533004. Andhra Pradesh
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017