Oil India Limited conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of HSE Officer on Contract Basis for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma (Engg) holders on August 06, 2014
Company name : Oil India Limited
Posts : HSE Officer on Contract Basis
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma (Engg)
Salary : Rs.40,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 05
Location : Assam
Walk in Interview : 06.08.2014
Details of Post :
HSE Officer on Contract Basis
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire the following HSE officers on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
- Name of the Post :HSE Officer on Contract
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification :
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering
- Diploma in any discipline of Engineering
- Minimum 01 (One) year of working experiencein Drilling & Workover installations in Oil Mines
- Minimum 03 (Three) years of working experiencein Drilling & Workover installations in Oil Mines
- Remuneration :A consolidated contract fee of ` 40,000/- plus ` 4,000/- as accommodation allowance and ` 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
The projected requirements may change
Preference will be given to the candidates having degree or diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering / Fire & Safety Engineering from recognized/approved institutes and to the candidates having additional qualification either diploma or post graduate diploma course on safety from the recognized Regional Labour Institutes (RLI)
Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited,
Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati,
Assam – 781171
06.08.2014 at 08:30 am to 09:30 am
Leave:The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 06.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017