Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Engineers. Walk in Interview will be held on 17.02.2015 between 08:30 AM to 09:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Watch This Video On How To Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Engineers Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. 2.0 Oil India Limited intends to hire Graduate Engineers on contract basis purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience|
|Engineers on contract||02||BE/B Tech in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Universit||A consolidated contract fee of ` 45,000/- plus ` 3,500/- as accommodation allowance and ` 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.||Minimum 02 (Two) years of working experience in any Government/ Public/ Private organization of repute|
Job Profile, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Should be aware of safety requirements and regulations in the hydro carbon sector like basic OISD norms.
- Should be capable of taking up field work in outdoor conditions. Should be conversant with computers Should have understanding of technical processes and be able to deal with people at site. Should be capable of carrying out basic administrative jobs like record keeping, issuing of gate passes to men and materials, etc.
- Familiarity with pumps, engines and process plants is desirable.
- Should be able to supervise the work done by contractors and follow up with contractor’s personnel.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference.
- The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Engineers Post:
- Written Test on 17.02.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Engineers vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk in interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below: Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171 on 17.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17.02.2015
Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016