Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of HSE Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this HSE Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 29.01.2015 between 8:30 AM to 09:30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||HSE Officers|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171|
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) HSE Officers Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. 2.0 Oil India Limited intends to hire the following HSE officers on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure upto a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary|
|HSE Officers||05||Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering/ Diploma in any discipline of
|Minimum 01 (One) year of working experience in Drilling & Workover installations in Oil
Mines/ Minimum 03 (Three) years of working experience
in Drilling & Workover
installations in Oil Mines
contract fee of Rs.40,000/- plus Rs.4,000/- as
allowance and Rs.1,500/- as medical
allowance will be
paid per month.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Should have practical field experience and knowledge of various operations of drilling and workover activities.
- Should have sound knowledge of drilling and workover installation safety, environment protection guidelines issued by various government and internal agencies.
- Should be aware of latest developments in improving safety and environment in drilling and workover installations.
- Should have strong people managerial skills and dealing with public.
- Should have working knowledge in computer.
- Should be of sound health.
- Should be ready for extensive field visits and interaction with concerned people.
- To abide by the instructions, advices, suggestions and recommendations made by OIL-authorities and External Statutory / Regulatory bodies with respect to HSE aspect and perform duties accordingly.
- Either at site or in office to maintain stock of PPE, Stationeries, registers, Formats, Signboards, Display boards etc required for installation; prepare requisitions/ reservations for procurement/stock-withdrawal of the same and issuance of the same as per prevailing practices of OIL or as per advice of Oil authorities.j) To draft letters to External/Internal Authorities / agencies, to arrange meetings and draft Minutes of meeting, interact & correspond in English with external & internal authorities verbally and in writing. To assess safety standard of Drilling & Workover installations and workout the ways and means to uplift the existing standard.
- This should be a continuous process. Any other work, job and duties assigned by Oil-authorities and directly or indirectly related to HSE matters of installations/rigs.
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – HSE Officers Post:
- Written Test on 29.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for HSE Officers vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below: Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171 at 08:30 am to 09:30 am No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in OIL. The candidates having command over the local language of Assam as well as English will be given preference. The candidates should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29.01.2015
Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam – 781171
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From OIL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017