Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Technician & More Vacancies with Class X/ Diploma/ Graduate holders
Company name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts : Assistant Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : Class X/ Diploma/ Graduate
Salary : Rs. 11,000- 27,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 18
Location : Rajasthan
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Technician & More Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Level|
|3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom/E&T Engineering. M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics||01||Rs. 12,000- 27,000||A-II|
|3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering||01|
|3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering.||04|
|High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor.||03||Rs. 11,000- 24,000||A-I|
|High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel trade.||01|
|High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trades The trades in respect of Mechanic are : Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner/Machining/Tractor/Motor Vehicle/Welding/Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder||06|
|High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting.||01|
|Graduate with typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. Test Apply.||01|
Age Limit : 18-35 Yrs as on 15.10.2014
Physical Standard :-
|Assistant Rigman (Drilling)/ Junior Assistant Rigman(Drilling)|
|GEN/ OBC||167 cms||58 Kgs||81 Kgs||86 cms|
|SC/ ST||162 cms||50 Kgs.||79 cms||84 cms|
|Vision||6×6 without glasses, without any history of night /colour blindness etc|
Registration / Processing Charges :
|General/OBC||Rs.300/-(Rupees Three hundred only)|
|SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman||Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only)|
Selection Methodology : The selection methodology will comprise the following stages : (1) Written test (2) Physical Test / Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/Stenography test / Typing test. (Wherever applicable) and (3) Personal Interview.
Test Centre For Written Test : The Written test is scheduled to be conducted tentatively at Jodhpur for Rajasthan State. Depending upon the number of applications received the allotment of Test Centre will be at the discretion of ONGC.
How to apply :
Candidates should Apply Online latest by 15.10.2014 at 18:00 hrs.
|Sl. No.||Details||Date||Time (hrs.)|
|1.||Online Registration Start Date||25.09.2014
|2.||Online Registration Closing Date|| 15.10.2014
|3.||a) Last date for Remittance of Application Registration Charges in bank b) Filling of Bank details & Uploading Photo & Signature in Online application.||18.10.2014
|4.||Tentative Date of Written Test||23.11.2014
|Exact Date & Timing will be given in Admit
APPLY ONLINE :-
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications and having valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Rajasthan may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment for Rajasthan Forward Base, Jodhpur. Frontier Basin” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail only. All information regarding Examination Schedule / Admit Card / Interview Call letters etc. shall be provided through E-mail. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card / Call letter for Interview and Physical tests shall be that of the candidates. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of E-mails to Spam/
Bulk mail folder etc
STEPS FOR APPLYING ONLINE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :-
- Visit www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on “Recruitment for Rajasthan Forward Base, Jodhpur. Frontier Basin” and then click on “Click Here to Apply Online”.
- After reading the Instruction “Click Here to Apply Online”
- Once the candidate filled the online application form and “Submit” the same, the candidates will get system generated customized Bank Challan.
- Take the Printout of System Generated Customized Bank Challan bearing “Unique Registration Number”.
- Deposit the Registration Charges in any SBI Branch as per System Generated Bank Challan i.e. for GEN/OBC – Rs.300/- and for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.100/- and applicable bank charges i.e.Rs.20/- per challan.
- Open the Online-Application by Clicking Login for Registered Candidates link by using Unique Registration Number and Date of Birth and fill the details like Journal No., Branch Code and Branch Name, Date of deposit.
- Non filling of Bank details in the Online Application will be treated as incomplete application and liable to be rejected.
- Upload the scanned Photo and Signature in the space provided in Online Application and then Click the Submit button.
- The Unique Registration No. and Date of Birth will be used in the Login for Registered Candidates link for future access to know the Application Status and to download Admit Card and Result etc.
- Following documents in original as well as attested copies are required to be produced at the time of Interview (without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview). Any one of the Photo ID Proof like Driving Licence, Voter ID etc. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card issued by Employment Exchange located within the State of Rajasthan. Proof of Date of Birth (as per High School/SSC Certificate). Mark Sheets / Pass Certificate of Academic, Technical/Professional qualifications. SC/ST & OBC certificates (with Valid Non-creamy layer certificate), if applicable, in the prescribed format duly signed by Competent Authority. PwD, Ex-Servicemen must produce relevant certificate as specified in advertisement above. ONGC’s copy of Bank Challan duly signed by the Bank should be produced at the time of written test as well as personal interview.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the Performa of Govt. of India which should, among other with specific mention that person does not belong to the creamy layer.
- No manual/ Paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information is provided by the individual is found false or is not found in confirmative with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Any Request for change of mailing Address, Examination Centre and Category as declared in the Application will not be entertained. However, ONGC reserves the right to cancel or add any Examination Centre depending upon the response in that area/centre.
- Reservation for Person with Disability (PwD) as per PwD Act, 1995. In order for a disable person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40% and above.
- Reservation for Ex-Serviceman as per Government Rules.
- Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Application format with details of Branch Code, Branch Name, Journal Number, Date of Deposit and Bank Challan after making payment in SBI for future reference.
- The candidates are required to deposit the applicable Registration/Processing Charges as indicated in Para No.3.2 at any branch of State Bank of India. Applicant making deposit of Registration Charges by any other mode or mismatching /discrepancy in filling the bank details in online application will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are required to fill the bank details in online application like Bank Code, Journal-No, Registration Charges Paid, date etc. Not filling of Bank Details in the online application will be treated as incomplete and will be summarily rejected.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to increase the minimum Percentage of cut-off marks in prescribed qualification for determining the number of candidates to be called for test / interviews.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Jodhpur.
- Candidates working in Employment of Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. Service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
- Additionally Employment Exchanges of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer have been requested to suitably Inform the sponsored candidates, to apply online by visiting www.ongcindia.com against “Recruitment for Rajasthan Forward Base, Jodhpur. Frontier Basin” .
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical and Health Policy.
- The candidates applied for Multiple posts in Technical discipline and qualified /shortlisted for the post of Asstt.Rigman(Drilling) / Jr.Asstt.Rigman(Drilling) will be subjected to vision test. The candidates who disqualified in the vision test will not be allowed to appear for further selection process for any of the multiple post he/she opted.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in Frontier Basin(Rajasthan) State or elsewhere based on organizational need / requirement.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/ recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate. In case of any dispute, the decision of management of ONGC will be final and binding on all the candidates.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond any unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper of authenticity of any advertisement, the candidate may check on our official ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are also advised not to respond any unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper for authenticity of any advertisement, the candidate may check on our official ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- ONGC does not seek payment of any kind from the candidates except Rs.100/- or Rs.300/- as Registration charges depending upon the category of the candidates.
- For more information about the Company you may visit ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ONGC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017