Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Security) with Graduate holders
Company name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts : Deputy General Manager (Security)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 51300—73000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Dehradun
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy General Manager (Security)
ONGC invites you to discover a world of opportunities. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a Maharatna and a Fortune-Global 500 Company. It ranks among the top 5 Energy Companies in Asia and 21st among leading global energy majors as per Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company Ranking 2012. ONGC is the only Indian energy giant in ‘Fortune’s MostAdmired List 2012’ under ‘Mining, Crude Oil Production‘ category. ONGC is conferred with company of the year as per Petro Fed Oil & Gas lndustry Awards 2012. It has been recently recognized as the ‘MostAttractive Employer’ in Energy Sector, as per Ma Foi Randstad Award 2013.
ONGC is looking for energetic and experienced Executives at E6 level in security discipline. The pay scale is in the grade of Rs. 51300 — 73000 with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to an allowance 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRAI Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Self Contributory Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules. The Company offers one of the best Compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with an opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
Name of the Post : Deputy General Manager (Security)
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification : Graduate Degree with 21 years of in-tne experience as Class I Officer in Schedule ‘A’ PSU/Central Police organization or Commissioned Officer in Armed Forces
- Age : 53-56 yeras
- Remuneration :Rs. 51300—73000/- P.M.
Selection will be on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and performance in personal Interview. However in case of number of candidates fulfilling the criteria are more, the Appointing Authority shall decide the number of candidates to be considered for the post and may accordingly enhance the criteria for qualification and/or experience. Departmental candidates, fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria will be given first consideration. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
HOW TO APPLY
Indian nationals fulfilling the requirements may send their application by post to Deputy General Manager (lE)-Recruitment, ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor, ‘5′ Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248003 on or before 20.10.2014. The application format can be downloaded from ONGC website www.ongcindia.com. Candidates are also required to mail their Application Format repeat only Application format typed in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org. (No Scanned/PDF copy required)
General and CEO candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and applying against Un-reserved post are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Application fee is non-refundable. Application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan only. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. No other mode of payment would be accepted. Applicants should not deposit fee through instruments like Demand Draft/ Banker Cheques/ IPO, online transfer of money into ONGC account etc. If any applicant makes payment through any such mode, fee will NOT be returned/ refunded. For depositing the requisite feeI candidates should visit the website www.ongcindia.com and download the challan form available on the site.
- The candidates who had already applied to the post of DGM (Security) and whose application were received within the stipulated time against the advt. No. 1/2013 (R&P) dated 23/11/2013, need not apply again. The list of candidates whose application were received in time and who need not apply is displayed on www.0ngcindia.com along with this advertisement.
- Departmental candidates from ONGC would also be required to deposit the requisite application fee through the challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable. Arecent colored passport size photograph should be affixed on the top right hand cornerof the application duly self-attested. Attested photocopies of certificates showing date of birth, qualification (Degree as well as marks sheets), experience, caste (wherever applicable) and ONGCs copy of the Challan slip (in original) through which application fee has been deposited is required to be attached with the application.
- The post applied for should be super-scribed on the top center of the envelope.
- The courses offered by Institutions! Universities should be approved! recognized byAssociation of Indian Universities (AlU)/UGCIA|CTE. And in case of distance education courses for MBA& BE/B.Tech, the same should be recognized by the joint committee of DEB, UGC and AlCTE. Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro Second class AC rail/ bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket/ number or bus ticket.
- Candidates are required to deposit the applicable non-refundable application fee, as indicated in payment methodology at point C above, at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidature of candidates making deposition of sub denomination fee or depositing fee through any mode otherthan prescribed method, will be rejected.
- Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss whatsoever.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not short listed for the interview.
- The desirous candidates may visit ONGC website www.ongcindia.com and https://reports.ongc.co.in (only for ONGC employees) for further information. 13. Candidates employed in Schedule “A”PSU, Central Police Organizations and Armed Forces will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- For any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have thejurisdiction.
- An application once submitted will NOT be withdrawn and the fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection process.
- Start Date for receiving application through post 29.09.2014
- Last date for receipt of application through post 20.10.2014
- The candidates applying to the post should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions as per the advertisement No. 6 1201 4(R&P).
- Their admission at all the stages of the selection will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical & Health Policy. However the minimum Medical Standard required as follows
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Candidates are requested to send duly filled in application duly attached with necessary photocopy of documents and Original Bank challan only by POST to Deputy General Manager (lE)-Recruitment, ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor, ‘B’ Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003 on or before 20.10.2014. Applications received after 20.10.2014 will not be considered. ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ loss. Candidates are also required to mail theirApplication Format, repeat onlyApplication Format typed in MS Word to email@example.com. (No Scanned/PDF copy required)
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the Officials related to the Recruitment! Selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidature. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of ONGC will be final and binding on all candidates.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to fraudulent advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any advertisement, the candidates may check ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com. It may be noted that ONGC does not seek payments from the candidates except the application fee of Rs. 500/and Rs. 100/— depending on the category. DGM (IE) Rec”
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ONGC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|