Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the recruitment of Inquiry Officer with Any Graduate Holders
Company name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts : Inquiry Officer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 12000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Dehradun.
Last date to apply : 04.01.2015
Watch this Video on How to apply for This Post:
Details of Post :
ONGC has a panel of Inquiry Officers who are nominated to conduct departmental inquiries in disciplinary cases. The company is in the process of revising the existing panel.
Applications are invited from following individuals for empanelment as I.Os –
- Officers of PSUs who retired as General Manager of Schedule ‘A’ Company.
- Retired Civil Servants of the level of Director and above .
- Retired Distt and Addl.Distt Judges.
- The emoluments consist of an all-inclusive honorarium of Rs.12,000/- +Rs.1500(Secretarial assistance ) payable to the I.Os for a case involving a single officer and Rs.10,000/- +Rs.1500/- (secretarial assistance ) payable for each additional report /officer in the same case . The honorariumis likely to be revised shortly. In addition outstation accommodation is provided by ONGC for conducting the enquiry if it involves visit outside the Hqrs./place of residence of the Inquiry Officer.
- The criteria for selection is as given below: i) Should be preferably below 70 years of age on the date of empanelment. ii) Should be in sound health; physical and mental. iii) Preferably, handled Departmental Enquiries / HR related work in the organization(s), where he had served earlier. iv) Should have adequate and updated knowledge of quasi-judicial matters.v) Should not have been punished departmentally while in service on charges of lack of integrity. vi) Should not be facing police/criminal case or trial in the Court. vii) Should not be engaged in any professional work which is likely to interfere with the performance of his /her duties as Enquiry Officer.
How to apply:
Response along with curriculum vitae may be sent to the Group General Manager (HR)-Head ER, Green Hills, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 04.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ONGC|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017