Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies for Diploma/Graduate/PG Degree/CA/ B.Com/Matric holders
Company name :Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts :Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma/Graduate/PG Degree/CA/ B.Com/Matric
Salary : Rs. 11000-27000/- p.m
No of Post : 18
Last date to apply : 27.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
- ONGC, a “Flagship Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, is the most valuable Company in India engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. The Company offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company terms in the Country.
- ONGC- Southern Sector invites applications from young and energetic Indian Citizens for selection to the under mentioned Posts from the Candidates registered with any of the Employment Exchanges / Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Tamil Nadu. The Employment Exchange Certificate/Card Registration should be valid as on the closing date of Online registration process.Most of these jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills in the operational areas situated at remote places. The job is transferable to any Onshore/Offshore location within the Country.
- The details of the eligibility criteria viz. Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Physical Standards measurements, Physical efficiency test, etc. are given below which may be read carefully before applying.
- Name of the Post :Assistant Gd. III (Transport)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Three (3) years Diploma in Auto / Mechanical Engineering / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Administration OR Post Graduate. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence essential
- Name of the Post :Assistant Technician (Electronics)
- No of Post : 07
- Qualification :Three (3) years Diploma in Electronics / Telecom / E&T Engineering ORM.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
- Name of the Post :Security Supervisor
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Graduate with relevant experience of One Year in the field of Security. Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency as specified below and Tests apply.
- Name of the Post :Assistant Gd. III (Accounts)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :PG Degree in Commerce or Graduate in Commerce with one year Diploma in Finance & Accounts / ICWA (Inter) / CA (Inter)
- Name of the Post :Assistant Gd. III (Materials Management)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Three (3) years Diploma in Materials Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control recognised by the State Board of Technical Education / 1 Year PG Diploma in Materials Management.
- Name of the Post :Junior Assistant (Accounts)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :1) B. Com. with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. 2) Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office environment. Tests apply
- Name of the Post :Junior Assistant (P&A)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :1) Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. 2) Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. Tests apply.
- Name of the Post :Junior Security Supervisor
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Intermediate with 6 months’ training/ experience in security. Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency as specified below and Tests apply.
- Name of the Post :Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV)
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Matric PASS with Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle and three years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles. Testing of driving skills of Heavy Vehicle apply
PAY SCALE/ALLOWANCES & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Pay Scale A2 level :: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 27000; A1 level :: Rs. 11000 – Rs. 24000; An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is applicable.
- Allowances Dearness Allowance, HRA, allowances @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach etc. as per rules of the Corporation.
- Other Benefits Medical Facility for self & eligible dependents, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, CMRE, Performance Related Pay, Self Contributory Post Retirement Benefit Scheme, Composite Social Security Scheme as per Rules of the Corporation.
- Age will be reckoned as on 27.09.2014.
- Minimum age 18 years and Maximum age for GEN 30 years, for OBC 33 years & for SC 35 years.
- Age Limit for Person with Disability (PwD) – GEN (UR) 40 Years, for OBC 43 years & for SC 45 years.
- Candidates competing for Un-Reserved Posts should fulfill age criteria applicable for General Category.
- ONGC Departmental candidates will be given age relaxation to the extent of their experience wherever applicable as per ONGC Rules.
- Ex-Apprentice of ONGC will be given age relaxation for the period of Apprenticeship training in ONGC.
- For Ex-Servicemen age relaxation is available to the extent of their length of Service in Armed Forces plus 3 years as per Rules, subject to maximum Age of 45 Years, and 50 Years in case of disabled defence service personnel belong to SC/ST.
Admit card for Written Examination:The likely date of the Written Test is 16/11/2014. Any change in the date of written test shall be published in our website www.ongcindia.com.The Admit Card can be downloaded directly from the website www.ongcindia.com at Recruitment of Posts for Southern Sector by entering the unique registration number and date of birth printed on the registration slip. The date of likely availability of admit card download is 28/10/2014 onwards. The candidates are therefore advised to have a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number and keep it alive to check their e-mail & SMS and visit ONGC website www.ongcindia.com regularly for updates. No dispatch of Admit Cards through post.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :a) All the prospective Candidates are to apply Online against the above mentioned vacancies notified. No other mode of application will be accepted. b) Local Employment Exchanges, Ex-Servicemen Offices, and Professional & Executive Employment Exchanges concerned have been requested to inform the sponsored Candidates to apply online, against the above mentioned vacancies notified. These candidates have to compulsorily register their applications Online.c) ONGC Departmental Candidates, and Contingent Workers who are paid wages directly by ONGC have also to register their applications Online.
- Take a printout of SBI Payment Challan form: SBI payment Challan Form (with BankA/C details of ONGC) is available on the web page; candidate to use the same for depositing the registration fee.
- Payment of Registration Fee:Registration fee is Rs. 300/- for GEN /OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST, PwD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates. Candidates have to deposit the Registration Fee through the downloaded Challan Form, in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576After paying, the Candidate has to preserve the counter foil of the SBI Challan, till the time of Interview.No other mode of payment will be accepted. Registration Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- To fill the online application form following details should be readily available with the Candidates:1. Present Valid E-mail Id, since correspondence will be done through e-mail. 2. Mobile Number of the Candidate. The Mobile Number so registered by the Candidate should be kept active to receive SMS alerts throughout the recruitment process.3. Name of the Employment Exchange where registered, Registration Number, Current Validity.4. Qualification, percentage of marks, year of passing and Name of Institute. Experience / Training Certificates wherever required.6. Date of Birth.7. CPF No. for ONGC Departmental Candidates.8. If candidate is Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Place of ONGC where Apprentice Training held, Trade, and period of Training.9. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format duly signed by Competent Authority. 10. In case of OBC, valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate, as applicable for appointment to posts in Central Govt. / Central Govt. Undertaking, in the prescribed format enclosed. Only those candidates whose caste name is in the Central List of OBCs and with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate will be treated as OBCs for the purpose of this recruitment. 11. PwD Candidates Details [Percentage of disability, Type of disability].12. Details of valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence (for the posts at Sl. No. 1 & 9).13. Details of SBI payment Challan (Journal No, Branch Name, Branch code, Deposit date, where the Registration Fees has been paid).14. Ex-Servicemen Details [Experience period, Date of discharge from Army, Reason fordischarge, Registration Card issued by the Employment Exchange].15. Scanned copy of Candidate‟s pass-port size colour photograph (50 KB size).16. Scanned signature of the Candidate (20 KB size).
- STEPS FOR APPLYING:(i) Once the candidate has paid requisite fees in SBI, Logon to ONGC website www.ongcindia.com and click on CareersRecruitment Notices Southern Sector Rectt Chennai Posts and follow the flow chart.(ii) Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format.(iii) Attach Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the Candidate with white background (not more than 50 KB size – image type “jpeg/jpg”) and signature of the candidate (not more than 20 KB size – image type “jpeg/jpg”).(iv) Preview the entered details, edit if required, and submit the application. No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application. 8(v) Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number. Note down immediately the Number and take a print out of your Registration Slip, which will have details filled by the candidate. Retain the Registration Slip for submission at the time of Interview
HOW TO APPLY
- All correspondence will be done through e-mail and/or SMS alert.
- ONGC takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of mail in transit of any communication.
- ONGC is not responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the Candidates or delivery of e-mails to Spam/Bulk Mail folders etc. Candidates have to check their Spam/Bulk Mail folders also.
- Before applying, the Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. ONGC will be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. Even if any shortcoming is detected after appointment, the services of such candidates are liable to be terminated. The decision of ONGC in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of Examination, Interview/selection and any other matter relating to recruitment shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company‟s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC‟s Medical Examination of Employees Rules. Such appointments will also be subject to Service Rules and CDA Rules of ONGC.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection / recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Management of ONGC will be final and binding on all the candidates.
- Court of Jurisdiction will be at Chennai
Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for online Registration of Application06.09.2014
- Closing date of online Registration 27.09.2014
- Tentative date of Admit Card download 28.10.2014
- Likely date of Written Test. Any change in date of written test will be published in website ongcindia.com 16.11.2014 (Sunday)
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ONGC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016