Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Consultant with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts :Junior Consultant
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 23100/- p.m
No of Post : 03
Walk in Interview :September 6, 2014
Details of Post :
ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset, invites interested and eligible Retired Revenue Officials (Ex. Mamlatdar) from the State of Gujarat, to appear for a Walk-in-Interview for engagement on contract basis to the post as detailed below:
- Designation/Post of Retired Revenue Officials : Junior Consultant (Mamlatdar)
- No. of Positions : 03
- Required Qualifications / Experience / Age Limit : Should necessarily possess minimum three year work experience of Mamlatdar in Revenue Department.Sufficient knowledge of computer.Upper Age limit- upto 65 years.
- Fixed Emoluments : Total monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23100/= (Rs. Twenty Three Thousand one hundred only) including Rs. 2500/- as Conveyance Reimbursement and Rs.600/- as Telephone/Cell phone charges on monthly basis.
Nature of Job / Scope of Work : The Retired Revenue Officials (Mamlatdar) having good knowledge of revenue matters and negotiation are to be engaged for land acquisition related jobs for ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset as Junior Consultant (Mamlatdar). The work involves extensive field visit in and around the operational areas of ONGC and incumbents should be reasonably in good health. The incumbents would be required to assist in expediting land acquisition cases specially to deal with the following matter :
- Prepare punchkhayas for the damage to crop/ soil due to operational activities of ONGC.
- Liaison with the State Government regarding temporary & permanent acquisition of land for operational activities of ONGC.
- Collection/ deposition of relevant documents from/ to revenue department of State Government related to temporary/ permanent acquisition of land and crop compensation etc.
- Assist Competent Authority /SPLAO/ Dy. Collector/ Incharge LAQ in issue of awards/ orders under PMP Act. 1962 and land Acquisition Act.1894.
- Visits to field / meeting the farmers/ village representatives/ Punchayat on various issues related to Land Acquisition.
- Do the needful for getting necessary entries made in the land records regarding the landacquisition by ONGC on temporary/ permanent ensuring Bija Haque/ Ownership/7/12 etc.
- Any other job which may be assigned by Incharge LAQ, Competent Authority/SPLAO/ Dy. Collector from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a maximum period of four years or till the ongoing work of ROU for laying of 245 Kms. Pipelines is completed whichever will be earlier; which shall be renewed yearly basis.
- The contract engagement will be renewed yearly from the date of joining depending on the performance/ medical fitness/job requirements and can be terminated at any time, if the desired results are not obtained or if any official is later found not to be working in the interest of ONGC etc.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.iv) Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement, if terminated prior to stipulated period.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a contract with ONGC.
- Payment of fixed monthly remuneration will be strictly on the basis of ‘no work no pay’ basis
- The incumbent will report to Incharge, LAQ for assignment of duty.
- He/she will be based at Ahmedabad and the services will be available on exclusive basis to ONGC, as per working hours of ONGC.
- The work involves extensive field visits in and around the operational areas of ONGC and incumbents should be reasonably in good health. The selected candidates will be allowed to join only if found medically fit to perform the field duties by I/c-Medical Services, ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset, Ahmedabad.
- Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of local language i.e. Gujarati and English language.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Interested Retired Revenue Officials (Ex-Mamlatdar ) from State of Gujarat may report for a Walkin-Interview from 10:00 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs. on September 6, 2014 (Saturday) at ONGC, Officers Club, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad. Candidates should bring Experience Certificate, Service Discharge Certificate and all original certificates with two set of photocopy of each (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and an application duly typed in A-4 size paper using the APPLICATION FORMAT given below. Please affix a recent passport size photograph on top right side corner of the application.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :September 6, 2014
VENUE :Walkin-Interview from 10:00 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs. on September 6, 2014 (Saturday) at ONGC, Officers Club, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ONGC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|