Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Pharmacist/Nurse/Health Care Attendant for Matric/ Diploma holders on September 21-24, 2014
Company name :Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts :Pharmacist/Nurse/Health Care Attendant
Qualification : Matric/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.15000-23000/- p.m
No of Post : 13
Date of written Test : 21/09/2014
Date of interview : 24.09.2014
Details of Post :
Pharmacist/Nurse/Health Care Attendant
ONGC, Ahmedabad Asset intendsto engage suitableinterested professionals for Ahmedabad Asset for the positions on contact basis as detailed below :
Name of the Post(s) : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- Educational/Technical Qualification : Matric with Science, holding recognised Diploma in Pharmacy of minimumtwo years or more duration/Certificate course of two or more years durations from Pharmacy Council/Statutory body.Registration in Pharmacy Council.
- Nos. of Post(s) : Gen-05 / OBC-01/ Total-06
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs.23000/- per month (all inclusive)
Name of the Post(s) : Nurse
- Educational/Technical Qualification : Matric with Science, holding recognised Diploma/ Certificate course in Nursing of minimum two or more years duration from Nursing Council/statutory body. Registration certificate of Nursing Council.
- Nos. of Post(s) : Gen-01 / Total-01
- Monthly Remuneration :Rs.23000/- per month (all inclusive)
Name of the Post(s) : Health Care Attendant
- Educational/Technical Qualification : Matriculation with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St.John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc.Six months experience as technician in ECG/CSSD/ Plaster/Anaesthesia desirable.
- Nos. of Post(s) : Gen-05 / OBC-01 / Total-06
- Monthly Remuneration :Rs.15000/- per month (all inclusive)
HOW TO APPLY :
- Reservation: As per instructions of the Govt. of India.
- Age Limit : No age bar.
- Date of written Test : 21/09/2014 (Sunday)at KV, ONGC Chandkheda Ahmedabad.
- Registration for written test: On 21/09/2014(Sunday), from 0900 Hrs. to 1100 Hrs. at KendriyaVidhyalaya (KV), ONGC, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
- Date of interview : 24.09.2014 (Wednesday) ; Reporting time : 0930 Hrs.
- Interview Venue : ONGC Chatral Guest House, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
Note : The list of Shortlisted candidates for interview,will be displayed at main gate of Kendriya Vidhyalaya, ONGC Chandkheda on 22/09/2014 at 1600 Hrs.
Other Terms &Conditions :
- Contract period will commence from the date of joining till 30/06/2016.
- Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side, if terminated prior to stipulated period.
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement shall be entertained at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Candidates shall be required to work as per ONGC duty pattern at ONGC Ahmedabad.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- Caste certificate for OBC category candidates should be in prescribed format meant for employment in Central Govt./ Central Public Sector Undertaking. Latest Non-Creamy Layer certificate in respect of OBC candidates should be produced.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the Test/Interview of the post.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/ engagement process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidature at any stage.Note:Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should bring application as per the format given below which can be downloaded in A-4 size paper, alongwith all Original Certificates and one set of attested Zerox copies of all certificates without which registration for Walk-in-Written test/interview process will not be granted. Candidates must bring the original certificates at the time of interview also. Affix PP-size self attestedphotograph at the top right corner of the application.
Important dates to remember :
Date of interview : 24.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ONGC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016