Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Technician & More Vacancies with Diploma/Post Graduate/High School or Class X/Matric holders
Company name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Posts : Assistant Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma/Post Graduate/High School or Class X/Matric
Salary : Rs.12000-27000/- P.M.
No of Post : 138
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 22.08.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Technician & More Vacancies
ONGC‟s Hazira Plant, the largest Gas processing Plant in our Country, is looking for promising, energetic, bright and experienced persons in the disciplines of, Electronics, Electrical, Production, Mechanical, Chemistry, Boiler, Instrumentation, Civil and Para-Medicalfor recruitment at A-1, A-2 & W-1 level. For the advertised posts, the candidate should possess a valid registration certificate from any of the Employment Exchanges located in the State of Gujarat. However, the job is transferable to any onshore/offshore location in the country or abroad.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test and shortlisted successful candidates will be called for interview. The selected candidates will be appointed subject to medical fitness as per rules of the Corporation.
Name of the Post : Assistant Technician
- No of Post : 97
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical /Chemical/Petroleum Engineering. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering and should
- have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor. 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. Post Graduate Degree in
- Chemistry. 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom /E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc in Physics with Electronics. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate. 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Remuneration :Rs.12000-27000/-
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant Technician
- No of Post : 40
- Qualification : High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science , with minimum II class Boiler Attendants‟ (Oil/Gas Fired) Certificate. High School or Class X
- equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in
- Electrical Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor. Matric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trade. The trades in respect of Mechanic are :
- Diesel / Instrumentation / Turner /Machining /Tractor/ Motor Vehicle/Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
- Remuneration : Rs.11000- 24000/-
Name of the Post : Health Care Attendant Gd I
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St. John‟s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as Technician in ECG/CSSD/Plaster/ Anaesthesia is desirable for this post.
- Remuneration : Rs.10000- 18000/-
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible applicants would be required to apply Online ONLY (on the internet) through the link available in ONGC’s website: www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted.
Selection Process : a) Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written test (Multiple choice Questions Objective Type) comprising two sections – Domain related and General Awareness for a total duration of Two hours. b) The section pertaining to domain (relevant subject/discipline) related questions shall consist of 100 questions and the General Awareness section shall consist of 20 questions. All questions shall be of one mark each. The total marks allotted to the written test are 120. There will be no negative marking.c) The General Awareness paper shall be common to all commensurate with the level of the post. d) The language of the test shall be English. However the candidates can also opt for Hindi as the language of the test paper. e) The written test is tentatively schedule on 28.09.2014. (The exact date of the test will be available on ONGC?s website. (f) The candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for interview as per the criteria decided by the Management. (g) In order to qualify in the interview. General and OBC candidates must obtain a minimum of 60% marks and SC/ST & PWD candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
Test Centre For Written Test : The Written test is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in following three cities of Gujarat State depending upon the Number of applications received. Candidates are required to indicate their choice of Examination centre but the allotment will be at discretion of ONGC and NO change of Test Centre will be permitted at a later stage.
Name of the Test Centres– Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat. Note : The Written Test is tentatively scheduled on 28.09.2014 (Sunday). The exact date of the test shall be communicated to the candidates through Admit card and will also be available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com, this can also be downloaded by entering the Registration No. and Date of Birth from the website. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Subject paper (in his own domain) relevant to the Qualification selected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|