ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant (A2) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Assistant (A2) Job on or before 14/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Assistant (A2)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||5 post|
|Salary||Annual CTC Range (INR) 3.50-4.30 Lacs|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ONGC Petro additions Limited 1st Floor, Omkara Building, Near Sai Chowkdi, Manjalpur, Vadodara – 390011 Gujarat|
Detail of ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) Senior Assistant (A2) Recruitment:
- Job Profile : Assist efficiently to handle administrative support in functions like Time Keeping, House Keeping, Canteen, company events, transport, record keeping, making computerised entries and MIS reporting, office support services like courier records, office stationery items, co-ordinating meetings, secretarial jobs, maintaining files, office support etc.
- Desired Qualification & Experience : Graduate with minimum 50% marks and relevant work experience in a sizeable Industry and should have good computer proficiency in MS Office.
Relevant experience in a sizeable plant will be preferred.
|Level||Post Qualification Experience||Upper Age Limit||Annual CTC Range (INR)||Vacancies*||Apply|
|Sr. Assistant (A2)||Min. 7 Years||35 yrs||3.50-4.30 Lacs||5||Apply|
Selection Procedure for ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)- Senior Assistant (A2) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/02/2015.
- The candidates must posses the essential qualification mentioned against each posts i.e. S1/S2/S3 levels posts where essential qualification is Diploma level, no candidate with direct BE degree will be eligible and same as at A2/A1 levels posts where ITI is minimum essential qualification, direct Diploma holder shall not be eligible to Apply.
- Graduate Engineers/MBAs will not considered for any of the published non-executive posts.
- Decimal percentage of marks shall be rounded off to lower digits, e,g., 49.9% means 49% only.
- Candidates should have acquired qualification as a regular candidate.
- One candidate can apply for one post only.
- Candidates meeting the desired qualification and experience criteria shall be further shortlisted for interview on the pre-determined ratio considering relevancy of the experience in operations, past value addition, proven track record. The relevancy of experience shall be given preference in the order of petrochemical/refinery/fertilisers/hydrocarbon sector respectively.
- “For Fire and Security positions, the physical fitness criteria is Minimum height – 168 cms (for Hillman/tribes, mini. 166 cms), Chest: (Unexpanded=81cms, Expanded=86cms) & Physical efficiency as specified. Candidates applying for these positions are requested to mention the measurement of their height (in cms), weight (in Kgs) and chest (in cms) on the resume. Any application not mentioning the above shall not be considered”.
- Minimum prescribed Post Qualification experience for all positions shall be reckoned as on closing date of receiving the application (i.e. 14.02.2015 ). Apprenticeship period shall not be reckoned as experience for any of the posts.
- The upper age limit for the said position shall apply as mentioned in the advertisement as on closing date of application.
- The intimation for interview shall be sent (through e-mail) to shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed by the selection board.
- The selection for appointment of candidates would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimonials and Pre-employment medical fitness.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished incorrect / doctored / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are found even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- Company shall not be making any communication pertaining to rejection of candidature.
- Please note that merely applying for job in OPaL, does not entitle for the job in the Company.
- The decision of OPaL Management would be final.
How to apply for Senior Assistant (A2) Vacancy in ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL):
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data / particular entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data / details ready before filling up the application online.
- Application in the form of Hard copy sent through post will not be accepted.
- In case the applicant is not able to fill up the complete application form in one session, there is an in-built provision in the system which will save the information filled in that particular session. In the next session, the applicant needs to restart from where he / she has left in the previous session.
- In the CV, please include the following mandatory information at the end: a) The current annual CTC breakup b) At least 2 references with their contact details (one must be your current / previous reporting officer)
- While uploading the CV, please ensure the following a) CV should be in PDF or MS-Word format. b) CV should not be more than 2MB in size. c) Do not use symbols like “. , & * % $ # / \ < > = “ ’ etc. and SPACE in File name.
- The candidate must have an active email ID as all future communication with the candidate will take place only through the mentioned email.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory
- Last date of submission is 14/02/2015
- Good internet connectivity will ensure hassle free application experience. However in case of any technical queries, please contact Mr. Vivek Patil at ( email@example.com) , between 10 am to 6 pm during weekdays.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/02/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OPaL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|