ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non Executive Cadre through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Non Executive Cadre on or before 25/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)
Vacancy Name :Non Executive Cadre
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 77 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL), Across India
Detail Of ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) Non Executive Cadre Recruitment:
- Total No of Post : 77 Posts
- Job Profile : Maintaining safe and secure environment by keeping vigilance, patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel, conversant with security systems, frisking of persons, checking vehicles and restricting unauthorised movement of man and material in the premises, responding to alarms, record keeping, administrative assistance to promote safety and order.
- Job Profile : For S2 Grade – Graduate in any discipline with min 5 Years of post qualification experience in supervisory role in relevant field (Experience in Armed Forces shall be preferred)
- For A2 Grade – Graduate in any discipline with min 07 Years of post qualification experience as Security Guard/Field Security. Candidate having first class qualification and relevant experience will be given preference. And candidate should meet the physical standard as under: Minimum height – 168 cms (for Hillman/tribes, mini. 166 cms), Chest : (Unexpanded=81cms., Expanded=86cms) & Physical efficiency as specified. Relevant experience in Security department in a sizable plant / site will be preferred.
- Job Profile : Co-ordinate and execute procurement, receipt and issue of materials in SAP environment, disposal of hazardous material as per environment norms, stacking of materials in line with EOQ model, reconciliation of stored material, maintaining records.
- Desired Qualification & Experience : 3 years recognised Diploma in Materials Managements/Inventory control or Graduate with 1 Year post graduate Diploma in Materials Management/Inventory Management or Diploma (Govt recognised 3 years course) in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering. Candidate having first class qualification and experience in relevant field will be given preference.
- Broad Job Profile : Assisting Company Secretary department in documentation/record keeping of Board agendas, board committee meetings, director’s report and corporate governance report etc.
- Desired Qualification : Any Graduate with computer knowledge in MS-Office. Candidate having first class graduate degree and relevant experience in secretarial department will be given preference.
Selection Procedure For ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL) – Non Executive Cadre Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Non Executive Cadre Vacancy in ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL):
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 25/10/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/10/2015