ONGC Videsh Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from ONGC Videsh Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 16/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : ONGC Videsh Limited
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : CA, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of ONGC Videsh Limited Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) a wholly owned subsidiary of ONGC Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to undertake international business of exploration and production (E&P) of oil and gas. OVL is a schedule – ”A”/ “Miniratna(Category I)” CPSE in Crude Oil Sector under the Administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Its Registered and Corporate office are in Delhi. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 10,000 crore respectively as on March 31, 2015. The shareholding of ONGC Limited in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He is overall in-charge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) – 45 – 60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA (with specialization in Finance) with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For ONGC Videsh Limited – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in ONGC Videsh Limited:
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 16 November 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/11/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016