ONGC Videsh Limited invites application for the recruitment of Director (Exploration) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :ONGC Videsh Limited
Posts :Director (Exploration)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 07/10/2014
Details of Post :
COMPANY PROFILE:ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) a wholly owned subsidiary of ONGC Limited was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to undertake international business of exploration and production (E&P) of oil and gas. OVL is a schedule – ‘A’ CPSE in Crude Oil Sector under the Administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 5000 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. Its Registered and Corporate office are at Delhi. The shareholding of ONGC Limited in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Exploration) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director. He advises Chairman, Managing Director and the Board of Directors on all matters relating to the business and potential investment opportunities in overseas E&P assets . He is responsible for formulation and implementation of exploration and reserve accretion policies and strategies.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy(i) Minimum 45 years.(ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:The candidate should be a Graduate in Geology/Geophysics/Geochemistry/Petroleum Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate managerial experience at a senior level in the upstream E&P sector with exposure and experience in the field of petroleum explorations, operations and petroleum economics in a major E&P company of repute. He should have sound knowledge in the field of upstream techno-economics, assessment of geoscientific and reservoir engineering uncertainty, reserve quantification and exploration risking etc. Exposure to international oil E&P contracts will be an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of: Executives holding posts in the pay scale of: (i) Rs. 7250-8250/-(pre 1.1.1992 scale) with (ii) Rs. 9500-11500/-(post 1.1.1992 scale) Industrial (iii) Rs. 20500-26500/- (post 1.1.1997 scale) DA (iv) Rs. 51300-73000/- (post 1.1.2007 scale) or (v) Rs.18400-22400 with Central DA.(pre-revised) (vi) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- (Revised 1.1.2006) . The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. (b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Jt. Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants : through the Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/ MD’s/ Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry.c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE :a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB / Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 07th OCTOBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rEJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,
- Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07/10/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OVL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016