Ordnance Factory Badmal conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Doctors for MBBS holders on September 02, 2014
Company name :Ordnance Factory Badmal
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs. 55,000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Walk in Interview :02 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Ordnance Factory Badmal proposes to hire 02 numbers of MBBS Doctors on full time on contract basis for its 24 bedded hospital. Retired Doctors and lady Doctors with necessary qualifications are also eligible subject to medical fitness
- QUALIFICATION : 1. MBBS DEGREE FROM MCI RECOGNISED MEDICAL COLLEGE QUALIFICATION | OF INDIA, 2. REGISTRATION WITH MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA. OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL
- PLACE OF INTERVIEW l ff ‘ – I DISTRICT BOLANGIR, ODISHA
- DATE AND TIME OF INTERVIEW 0210912014 FROM 09 AM ONWARDS. ORIGINALS AN D ONE SET OF PHOTOCOPIES OF l.MATRIC»*’10TH CLASS 0R EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATE FOR AGE PROOF. DOCUIVIENTS TO BE | 2.1VIBBS DEGREE CERTIFICATE FROM MCI RECOGNISED BROUGHT TO THE I MEDICAL COLLEGE OF INDIA. INTERVIEW | 3.REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
- EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE. . 5.02 CHARACTER CERTIFICATES FROM TWO GAZETTED OFFICERS. – UPTO MAXIMUM OF SIX MONTHS PER TERM. 2]]D’TERM MAY BE DURATION OF HIRING 1 CONSIDERED AGAINST CLEAR VACANCY AND SATISFACTORY ‘ | WORK.
- MONTHLY REMUNERATION =Rs.55,000fREMUNERATION DAILY RATE OF REDUCTION FROM THE REMUNERATION FOR
- ABSENCE= Rs. 1 833% – THE HIRED DOCTOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM FULL DUTIES ‘ | TIME WORK AT ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL, BADMAL,INCLUDING DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER DUTIES. (i)TI-IE HIRED DOCTOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO STAY IN ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL, BADMAL DURING STAY PEQEEfi‘EENEYZRETE (ii)SELECTED CANDIDATES DESIROUS TO STAY INSIDE THE ORDNANCE FACTORY ESTATE WILL BE PROVIDED TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION ON PAYNEENT AS PER GOVT RULE.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
1. MBBS Degree from MCI Recognized Medical college of India. 2. Registration with medical council of India
Remuneration : Rs. 55,000/-
How to apply :
- The contract/agreement shall be entered into for 6 months or less from the date of entering into centractfagreement. Period of hiring is not extendable on any grounds. The contract should be signed between the hired professional and MO I/C as per terms and conditions laid down by Ordnance Factory Board. A particular individual should not be hired more than once in a calendar year. However, in case of retired Doctors subsequent may be allowed with prior sanction of Ordnance Factory Board.
- The full time Hired Medical Practitioner who enters into agreement with the factory will not have any claim or right for hisfher continuity in service or automatic extension ofcontract/agreement.
- During the validity of the agreement the Hired Medical Practitioner will be at liberty toterminate the agreement for betterment of hisfher career or any other grounds by giving 7 days notice to the Factory. The Factory can also terminate the agreement at any time during the tenure by giving 7 days notice without assigning any reason what so ever. Agreement shall also be terminated, if the Hired Medical Practitioner is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated or incapable of discharging hisfher duties.
- MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college of India is the basic qualifying requirement. He or she should be a registered Medical Practitioner. At the time of entering the Contractfagreement, Medical Practitioner shall produce original certificates of his/her qualification, medical registration certificate with the NationalfState Medical Council and proof of date of birth along with character certificates from two Gazetted Officers of the central! State Government. The Hired Medical Practitioner shall undergo a medical examination at the Factory Hospital, before the contract is entered into, for hisfher fitness to perform the work awarded to himfher. PVR is mandatory if the hired Medical Practitioner is to be posted inside the Factory premises.
- Normally Sundays and National Holidays (Republic Day, Independence Day & Gandhi Jayanti) shall be off. If they are called for work on these days they will be granted off in lieu of that.
- The Monthly fee for hired Medical Practitioner and the daily rate of proportionate reduction from the fee in the event the Hired Medical Practitioner absents himselfi’herself from duties are as follows: -Type of Hired | Monthly Remuneration | Daily rate of reductiori from the Medical Practitioner | | remuneration for absence MBBS Doctor | Rs.;.55,0001L I RS.1833!’The Hired Medical Practitioner will not be provided with any transport/transport arrangement.
- The Hired Medical Practitioner will not be entitled for any free medical treatment at Ordnance Factory Hospitals except First Aid in case of emergency.
- The hired Medical Practitioner shall attend-to all the normal tasks which any Medical Practitioner is conventionally doing. HelShe will also attend emergenciesfdisasters and accidents.
- The Hired Medical Practitioner shall provide his/’her services as DMO minimum once in a week and hefshe will get off the next day as donefavailecl by regular MOs of IOFHS at station. “
- The Hired Medical Practitioner can issue SICK/UNPIT certificates upto a maximum period of 03 days which should be countersigned by a regular Medical Officer. Hired Medical Practitioner will normally not issue FITNESS certificates.
- The hired Medical Practitioner will not have any financial powers and shall not perform any administrative work like pre-ernployment medical examination etc.. The Hired Medical Practitioner shall not make any Medical recommendations normally, if he/she does so it should be approved by Medical Officer In-charge.
- The hired Medical Practitioner will not refer patients to other Hospitals, if he/she does so it should be approved by Medical Officer In-charge.
- The Hired Medical Practitioner cannot write the Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) of any category of staff.
- The General Manager/Ordnance Factory Badmal reserves the right to modifyfalterfrestrictffienoel the process due to any directives of CourUCAT case or as per instructions from Ordnance Factory BoardfMinisny of Defence, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thbeeafier. The decision of GMI’OFBL’ will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :02 Sep 2014
Venue : Walk in interview will be held on 02/09/2014 from 09 am onwards at the Office of Chief Medical Officer, Ordnance Factory Hospital, Badmal – 767 070 District Bolangir, Odisha
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ordnance Factory Badmal|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016