It is informed that this is the Full Text of the Advertisement. Only an Abridged version of this Advertisement was published in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar dated 29 June -05 July 2013 [davp No. 10201/11/1652/1314].
Company name : Ordnance Factory, Chanda
Posts : Midwife, Ward Sahayak, Ambulance Driver (OG)
Qualification : Matric with Valid Driving License, 10+2 with ANM
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 31/07/2013
Details of Post :
Midwife, Ward Sahayak, Ambulance Driver (OG)
- Midwife Not exceeding 27 years
- Ambulance Driver (OG) Not exceeding 27 years
- Ward Sahayak Not exceeding 27 years
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science subjects.
- Two years Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Course from a recognised Institution and registered with respective Nursing Council.
- Must have working knowledge of computers.
Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi and local language
Ambulance Driver (OG)
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Must possess driving licence.
- Knowledge of maintenance and minor repairs.
- Preliminary knowledge of First aid
Desirable: 3 years experience of driving light/heavy vehicle
- Must pass Class 10 or equivalent examination of school.
- Knowledge of First-aid, Nursing and Ward procedure
METHODS FOR SELECTION
- The Selection Process will include :
(a) Written Test – 150 marks
(b) Skill Test – 50 marks
- The Written Test shall be fully objective and OMR based.
- There shall be no interview.
- After the Written Test, based on merit, Candidates to the extent of 5 times the number of vacancies shall be called for the Skill Test.
- The final select list shall be based on marks in the Written Test and Skill Test.
FULFILLING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA BY CANDIDATES
- All the prescribed eligibility criteria for the above Posts MUST be fulfilled by the Candidates on the Last date of submission of their Online Applications.
- Before applying for the Post, the Candidates MUST ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria prescribed for the Post as given in this Advertisement.
- It shall be the personal responsibility of the Candidates applying for the Post to satisfy themselves that they actually fulfil all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the Post as given in this Advertisement.
- No advice or guidance or counselling shall be provided by the Factory in this regard on any grounds under any circumstances.
- The candidature of a Candidate not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria for the Post on the Last date of submission of his/her Online Application for the Post, shall stand cancelled.
- The candidature of a Candidate for the Post shall be cancelled at any stage when it is found that he was not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The Factory Management shall not consider any representation whatsoever in this regard.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- A Candidate submitting his/her Online Application for the above Posts, MUST submit his/her Online Application strictly as per the instructions given in this para and also as per the instructions given on the Factory‟s Internet Website.
- The Candidates MUST note that if they do not submit the Online Applications as per the instructions given in this Para and also as per the instructions given on the Factory‟s Internet Website, their Online Applications may be rejected.
- A Candidate MUST possess his/her own valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no. which should be valid for the entire duration of this Recruitment Process. In case a Candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., factory will not able to communicate any information to the candidate immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/07/2013
For more details – Click Here