Ordnance Factory Katni (OFK) invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies with 10th/ +2 Class/ Diploma holders
Company name :Ordnance Factory Katni (OFK)
Posts :Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies
Qualification : 10th/ +2 Class/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M
No of Post : 50
Location :Katni (MP)
Last date to apply : 07-12-2014
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Teacher (Primary): 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Stenograher: 02 Posts
- Mid-Wife (Female): 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 14 Posts
- Telephone Operator-II: 01 Post
- Fireman: 02 Posts
- Durwan: 09 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 12 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 50
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 30 years for Sr.No:1,9 Posts, 18 – 27 years for Sr.No:2 to 7 Posts, 20 – 27 years for Sr.No:8 Post, 18 – 25 years for Sr.No:10 Post as on closing date of aplications. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education, pass in TET for Sr.No:1 Post, Higher Secondary in Science or equivalent from a school or Board recognized by Govt. of India or State Govt, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2 Post, 12th class pass or equivalent, Skill test norms ‘only on computers’ for Sr.No:3,6 Posts, 10+2 or equivalent examination with science subject, Two year Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Course from a recognized Institute and registered with respective Nursing Council, Must have working knowledge of Computer for Sr.No:4 Post, 10+2 for Sr.No:5 Post. For Other osts Qualification Refer Notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for Sr.No:1 Post, Rs.50/- for Other Posts through crossed Indian postal order or crossed Bank Draft (Nationalized Bank) drawn in favor of General Manager Ordnance Factory Katni (M.P). SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ Persons with disabilities (PWD) and Women candidates are exempted from fee. Candidate must have to write his/ her Name, Registration ID & Name of Post on back side of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Candidates should have valid email id.
- Candidates should pay the fee through DD or IPO at concerned bank.
- Preserve it for entering the details in the form.
- Log on through the website www.ofkatonline.org.in.
- Select the approriate position applied for –> View Details.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply” link
- Click on “Complete Part-I Registration”.
- Fill all the details like Personal information and contact details, etc and click on Submit button.
- System will generate Registration-Id after completing Part-I Registration.
- Retain it for future use.
- Again relogin and click on “Complete Part-II Registration” by using Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Fill all required details like Educational/ Technical Qualification, fee details, etc and click on Submit button.
- After Submission click on “Print/ Re-Print Application Form”.
- Take print of application/ registration slip and send to the concerned address.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ofkatonline.org.in from 22-11-2014 from 10:00 AM to 07-12-2014 by 5:00 PM & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate, DD or IPO, one passport size photograph has to pasted on the form etc & other relevant documents on or before 22-12-2014 & for remote areas candidates can send their printout copies of applications on or before 29-12-2014 to General Manager, Ordnance Factory Katni (MP). The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Name of Trade in block letter” on the top of envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 07-12-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OFK|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017