Oriental Bank of Commerce has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Peon-Cum-House Keeper through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oriental Bank of Commerce
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Peon-Cum-House Keeper on or before 31/12/2014. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Oriental Bank of Commerce
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Oriental Bank of Commerce, Post Box No——, C/o. New Indian Express, Chennai-7
Detail of Oriental Bank of Commerce Peon-Cum-House Keeper Recruitment:
A Nationalised Bank invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of 15 Peon-cum-House Keeper
- No of post : 15
- Age: 18 to 28 years as on 01.10.2014 (relaxation in upper age limit – sc/st-5 years, pwd-10 years, obc-3 years, exsm-as per govt. Guidelines).
- Qualification as on 01.10.2014 – pass in 10th std. Or its equivalent (from a recognised board/institution) but should not have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent.
- Job profile – subordinate cadre & cleaning work including cleaning of toilets etc.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of interview – Original certificate in support of date of birth, Original certificate in support of educational qualification (countersigned by the distt. Education officer), Original school leaving certificate (countersigned by the distt. Education officer) / education continuation certificate from the school for those who are still studying, Original caste/ community certificate i.e. sc, st, obc, Latest obc certificate in central govt. Format in case of obc candidate, Character certificate from a local respectable person, Bio-data form, Self attested photocopy of above documents (sl. No. 1 to 5) (if the candidate fails to provide any of the documents mentioned above at sl. No. 1 to 7, he/she shall not be allowed to attend the interview)
Selection Procedure for Oriental Bank of Commerce – Peon-Cum-House Keeper Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Peon-Cum-House Keeper Vacancy in Oriental Bank of Commerce :
Eligible candidates can send their application on A4 plain paper in the prescribed format duly signed & affixing latest passport size coloured photograph along with attested photocopies of educational certificates of recognized board, caste certificate (if applicable), in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Peon cum House Keeper” to Post Box No——, C/o. New Indian Express, Chennai-7 on or before 31-12-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014