Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification – Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. OMDC/2015/(1). Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Manager on or before 14/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC)
Vacancy Name : Manager
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,750-22,300/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :THE ORISSA MINERALS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED Sourav Abasan, AG-104, 2nd Floor, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091
Orissa Minerals Development Company Ltd (OMDC) is one of the oldest iron ore mining companies in India. The company is engages in mining and producing iron ore and manganese ore. They also produce sponge iron. Their mines are located around Barbil in Keonjhar district of Orissa. The company is a subsidiary of Eastern Investments Ltd. Apart from mining and marketing of iron ore, the company is engaged in the field of mining and marketing of manganese ore. The company has six mining leases in the Keonjhar district of Orissa. The company has a joint venture in the name and style of East India Minerals Ltd (EIML) with stake of 26%. Orissa Minerals Development Company Ltd was incorporated in the year 1918. Initially, the company was under the Bird Group of companies. The Bird Group of Companies was nationalized by the Government of India
Detail Of Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC) Manager Recruitment:
The Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC), subsidiary of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, and a PSU under the Ministry of Steel (Govt. of India), calls for applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up the following posts. The place of posting will be at Company’s Headquarters at Kolkata
- No of post : 01
- Qualification: Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University/ institute with at least eight (8) years of practice in a Court of Law OR minimum Three Years of experience in E-1 grade (1997) as Law Officer in a Public Sector Company.
- Pay Scales: 10750-300- 22300 (DPE-1997)
- Age : 40 years as on 1st Decemb er 2014.
Selection Procedure For Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC):
- Eligible applicants are to apply in the given format to be downloaded from the website birdgroup.gov.in and send the same to GM(Personnel) –OMDC, Bird Group of Companies, AG-104, 2nd Floor, Sourav Abasan, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091 by post only. The cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Self attested copies of all testimonials are to be attached with the application. The testimonials will be subject to verification at the time of interview.
- Two recent passport size photographs (in colour) signed by the candidates in the reverse side should be attached with the application.
- Submission of wrong documents/willful suppression of information may lead to cancellation of interview/appointment at any time even after joining the service.
- Applicants working in Govt. /PSU need to submit “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” at the time of interview.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- Applicants will not have the claim of interview/appointment by merely submitting application.
- The place of posting can be changed as per the requirements of the Company.
- Applications are to reach the GM (Personnel)–OMDC, Bird Group of Companies, AG-104, 2nd Floor, Sourav Abasan, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091 on or before 30 days of publication of the advertisement. Any application received after the due date will not be considered and will be liable for rejection. The Company will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of the application sent by any candidate.
- The Company reserves the right to relax the age or experience in case of suitable candidates to fill the post(s).
- Internal candidates fulfilling the requisite criteria can also apply.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/06/2015
Reference: Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited (OMDC) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO. OMDC/2015/(1)
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016