Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies for Diploma (Civil)/H.S.C/M.E holders
Company name : Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Posts : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma (Civil)/H.S.C/M.E
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 551
Location : Odisha
Last date to apply : 05-09-2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- EIC (Civil), R & B
- UR: 259 Posts
- SEBC: 58 Posts
- SC: 84 Posts
- ST: 116 Posts
- EIC (Public Health)
- UR: 17 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- ST: 12 Posts
- Total No of Posts: 551
- Age : Candidates minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification and have Odia as one of the subjects in the H.S.C or Passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination/ Online Examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- for SEBC & UR candidates, deposit through online or offline mode or by conventional mode and No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates need to pay the fee through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fee using Challan through any designated Bank provided in Treasury Portal under the “Head of Account – 0051 – PSC – 104 – UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees – 0047 – Fees collected for conducting examinations- 02041- Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can deposit the fee through the conventional mode in to the Treasury under the “Head of Account – 0051 – PSC – 104 – UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees – 0047 – Fees collected for conducting examinations – 02041 – Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.odishassc.in from 05-08-2014 to 05-09-2014 by 11.59 PM. After applying online, take print out of application form (OSSC Copy) and send it along with original copy of treasury challan/ e-challan and copies of relevant certificates & documents mentioned in notification, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil)”, send by registered/ speed post addressed to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar 751054″ on or before 12-09-2014 by 05.00 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on to the website http://www.odishassc.in/.
- Click on “Click here for Online Application”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Submit error free application form.
- After successful submission, a User ID and Password will be generated, preserve it for future use.
- Take print out of system generated application form and send it along with mentioned enclosures.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05-09-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From OSSC|