Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Surya Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751003
Detail Of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm||NA|
- Essential qualification for JRF: M.Sc (Ag) in Plant Breeding and Genetics/ M.Sc (Ag. Biotech)/ M.Sc in Biotechnology (Eligibility criteria as DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014)
- Desirable qualifications: Experience in Plant tissue culture, Plant Biochemistry and Plant molecular biology based technological work
- Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 20% HRA for first two years and Rs.28, 000/- per month plus 20% HRA for third year.
Selection Procedure For Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology:
- A walk-in interview for the position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) will be held on 15.07.2015 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM in the office of the Dean, College of Agriculture, Bhubaneswar for engagement in a DBT, New Delhi, sponsored research project, entitled “Use of in vitro culture technology for development of suitable cultivars of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.)” L.)(Project no. BT/Bio-CARe/02/10000/2013-14).
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project or can be terminated at any time without prior intimation or assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidate selected will not have any right for absorption in any capacity in OUAT/ICAR/any constituent department or colleges.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria are required to attend the walk-in interview with one page bio-data mentioning name of post, a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates and mark sheets, one recent pass port size photograph signed by the candidate and other relevant documents.
- They have to produce the original documents for verification during the interview. The candidate has to register between 9:00 am to 10:00 am on the day of the interview so as to be considered for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/07/2015
VENUE :Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Surya Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751003
Top Company Openings: