Osmania University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Osmania University Recruitment 2015 – Lr. No. 01/BB/Micro/OU/SERB-YSS/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc / M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Osmania University
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Fellow on or before 24/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Osmania University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 14,000 /- Pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Osmania University , Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of Osmania University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Lr. No. 01/BB/Micro/OU/SERB-YSS/2015
- Project Fellow Job position in Osmania University on temporary basis
- Research Project : “Development of probiotic yeast to overcome the side effects of therapeutic drugs by modulating the expression of cytP450”
- Qualifications : M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/STs) and Chemistry as one of the optionals at B.Sc., meritorious academic record.
- Desirable : Candidates with experience in Bioinformatics, probiotics/prebiotics and animal studies will be preferred.
- Pay : Rs. 14000/- per month (Consolidated) For any further information, contact the following Principal Investigator in person or on phone.
- Department : Microbiology
- Appliation Fee : DD for Rs.100/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of the Registrar, Grants account, Osmania University, payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure For Osmania University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Osmania University :
Interested candidates can apply in a prescribed application form obtained from the Director, University Press and Publications, Osmania University, Hyderabad-7. Completed applications with necessary copies of certificates and a bank DD are to be submitted to the Dr. B. Bhima, Principal Investigator, SERB-YSS, Dept. of Microbiology, Osmania University so as to reach on or before 24.11.2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/11/2015
Reference: Osmania University Recruitment 2015 – Lr. No. 01/BB/Micro/OU/SERB-YSS/2015