University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellowships through recruitment notification – University of Madras Recruitment 2015 – Ref.No./UPE/SSS-1. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellowships Job on or before 15/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Osmania University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellowships|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad should reach to Prof. Surya Satyanarayna Singh, Project Coordinator, Department of Biochemistry, UCS, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 500 007|
Detail of University of Madras Project Fellowships Recruitment:
The University Grants Commission, New Delhi has conferred the status of University with Potential for Excellence” to Osmania University, Hyderabad. According to Action Plan of UPE document approved by the UGC, New Delhi certain identified interdisciplinary areas of research activities have Project Fellowships. The Applications are invited for these project fellowships in the Department of Biochemistry, UCS, OU, Hyderabad in the prescribed form available at University Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 from the eligible candidates of the respective disciplines.
- Title of the Project : 1. Programme III-: Biological Applications of Luminescent Probes Name of the Fellowship: UPE – Project Fellowship Number of Fellowship:
- Eligibility for Fellowship: The candidates, who are interested in the said area of research with prescribed Post Graduate qualifications to register for Ph. D. Program in life sciences under the Faculty of Science, UCS, Osmania University, Hyderabad, are only eligible to apply. Preference will be given to those who got experience in cell culture, flow cytometry, Recombinant DNA, proteinpeptide purification and confocal microscopy.
- Nature of Assistance: Fellowship = Rs. 14,000/- pm (Consolidated) Tenure of Fellowship: 3 Years
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- Project Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellowships Vacancy in University of Madras:
The research fellow, with the consent of the coordinatorhead of the department, may assist the university in its academic work, including tutorials, evaluation of test papers, laboratory demonstration, supervision of field work, library activities like group seminars and symposia, provided such work is not likely hinder the research program. The total amount of time to be spent on such activities should not exceed 10 hrs a week. Cancellation of Fellowship: Fellowship is liable to cancellation in case of i) Misconduct, ii) Unsatisfactory progress of research work. or iii) Fellow is found ineligible later. Duly filled Prescribed Application Form with relevant enclosures along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Non Refundable) of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad should reach to Prof. Surya Satyanarayna Singh, Project Coordinator, Department of Biochemistry, UCS, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 500 007 on or before 15/04/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/4/2015
University of Madras Recruitment 2015 – Ref.No./UPE/SSS-1.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017