Osmania University invites application for the recruitment of Associate Professor with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Ph.D holders
Company name : Osmania University
Posts : Associate Professor
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m
No of Openings : 03
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 11 -08-2014 .
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed form, together with a Registration Fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007 , payable at Hyderabad, are invited for the following posts (SC/ST Backlogs ) under Group-III (Faculty of Technology) in the University Service so as to reach the undersigned in person or by post by 5:00 p.m. on or before 11 -08-2014 .
- Scale of Pay : Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000 (UGC RSP 2006)
- Age: “The relaxation of age limit is extended to all the qualified candidates in addition to the in-service people for appointment of Associate Professor in the University service”. Hence, there is no upper age limit for all eligible candidates.
- QUALIFICATIONS Associate Professor a) BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. and Ph.D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline.b) Post Ph.D. publications and recognition as Ph.D. supervisor are highly desirablec) Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/research/industry of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience is desirable.
- The latest passport size photograph should be affixed to the application form.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Filling of vacancies depends on the exigencies of teaching work. The University reserves the right to itself to increase or decrease the number of posts or not to fill up the notified posts
- Candidates already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy but, if called for interview, they must produce a “No Objection Certificate “ from their employer.
- Candidates will have to present themselves for an interview at their own expenses.
- Candidates should bring all “Certificates in Original” for the interview.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Candidates shall submit relevant Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority (Mandal Revenue Officer/Tahsildar) The University reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the notification without assigning any reasons. Any dispute concerning this notification shall be subject to jurisdiction of Courts in Hyderabad only. ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THAT THEY ARE STRICTLY BOUND BY THE ABOVE CONDITIONS.The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed form together with a registration fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University payable at Hyderabad.
Application form along with the details of qualifications, and the relevant conditions etc., can be obtained from the Director, Departmet of Publications and Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500 007 on payment of Rs.75/- in person or by post by sending a D.D. for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of the Director, Department of Publications and Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad 500 007 along with a self-addressed envelope.
Application form and details can also be downloaded from the University Website www.osmania.ac.in. The filled in downloaded forms are accepted with a registration fee of Rs.575/- payable through Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of the Registrar, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007, A.P., payable at Hyderabad.
The filled in applications should reach the undersigned in person or by Post by 5.00 p.m. on or before 11 -08-2014. The University is not responsible for any postal delay. Any proof of posting/dispatch shall not be entertained for applications received after the last date.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11 -08-2014 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Osmania University|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017