Pachhunga University College has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Lab Attendant through recruitment notification – Pachhunga University College Recruitment 2015 – NO. BT/388/NE/TBP/2012, DATED 11-12-2014. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pachhunga University College.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Lab Attendant. Walk in Interview will be held on 29.01.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Pachhunga University College|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Lab Attendant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY PACHHUNGA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE AIZAWL – MIZORAM|
Detail of Pachhunga University College Junior Research Fellow/ Lab Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited in plain paper along with detail resume and all testimonials duly attested for the post Junior Research Fellow (1) and Lab Attendant (1) under „DBT‟s Twining programme for the NE‟ entitled “Characterization and DNA barcoding of fishes from Mizoram (No. zT/388/NE/TBP/2012, dated 11-12-2014)” at Department of Zoology, Pachhunga University College, Aizawl, Mizoram for a period of 3 years. The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Fellowship Conditions: JRF: Rs. 16,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 18,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd Year (for NET/GATE/BET/BINC/SLET), otherwise Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 14,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd Year Lab Attendant (with field work experience): Rs. 5,000/- (fixed) per month
- Essential Qualification / Desirable Qualification JRF: M.Sc. in Zoology/Environmental Science/Biotechnology with 55% marks or equivalent.
Selection Procedure for Pachhunga University College – Junior Research Fellow/ Lab Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 29.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow/ Lab Attendant vacancy in Pachhunga University College:
Interested persons are requested to appear in a Walk-in interview on 29th January, 2015, 11:00 AM at Principal’s Chamber, Pachhunga University College
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29.01.2015
Venue : DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY PACHHUNGA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE AIZAWL – MIZORAM
Pachhunga University College Recruitment 2014 – NO. BT/388/NE/TBP/2012, DATED 11-12-2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Pachhunga University College|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017