Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant Job on or before 15.04.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB)|
|Vacancy Name||Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||116 Post|
|Salary||Rs.7,200-31,407 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||No. 6, Yercaud Road Hasthampatty Salem 636 007|
Detail of Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB) Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant Recruitment:
Pallavan Grama Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||EMOLUMENTS||SCALE OF PAY|
|Officer Scale-I||65||Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisementpublished in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. * Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local/native language of the Tamil Nadu state (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local/native language, the candidate should have – a. Local language i.e. Tamil at 10thStd level OR b. Native language i.e. Tamil at 10thStd level OR c. Local language i.e. Tamil at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation level||Starting total emoluments approximately Rs.31,407/-P.M (All subject to Revision)||14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 (All subject to Revision)|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||51||Starting total emoluments approximately Rs.17,368/- P.M. (All subject to Revision)||7200-400/3-8400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200- 1300/1-18500 -800/1-19300 (20 years) (All subject to Revision)|
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after _01/04/2014_ should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible _SC/ST Category outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Salem and High Court of Madras.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s). Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates selected for the post of Officer Scale – I have to execute a BOND agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs.2.00 lakhs (Rupees Two lakhs only) in the event of their leaving the Bank’s job on their own, within a period of TWO YEARS from the date of joining the services of the bank and candidates for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) have to execute a BOND agreeing to pay to the Bank a sum of Rs.1.00 lakh (Rupees One lakh only) in the event of their leaving the Bank’s job on their own, within a period of TWO YEARS from the date of joining the services of the bank.
Selection Procedure for Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB)- Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):-Selection will be made on the basis ofperformance in RRBsCWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis ofperformance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- PERSONALINTERVIEW: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
How to apply for Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant Vacancy in Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB):
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.pallavangramabank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.pallavangramabank.in.and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016